Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The “karen meme” and “florida man” jokes are really just more anti-white, anti-American slander.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
Title. Things like the karen meme and florida man meme that always portray white people as impatient, entitled, and rude are anti-white propaganda in society. Ive been thinking this for a while.

most intelligent greycel post

Good. Fuck crackers:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I hope illegals and joggers destroy them:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Whites are the ones keeping women in line
20200805 144022

cry
russians and slavs will replace regular whitoids in 2025

Title. Things like the karen meme and florida man meme that always portray white people as impatient, entitled, and rude are anti-white propaganda in society. Ive been thinking this for a while.
I said it once and i say it again, white people are the most hated group in this planet

Cope, florida man is a legend