Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Just world belief is retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Believing that people ultimately get what they deserve is one of the stupidest beliefs you can hold. All the foids who brutally rejected me and were, in general, nasty human beings have all gone on to have multiple BFs and now married to rich cucks with kids. I ,meanwhile, would rate myself a decent human being (despite all the shit posts here) and rotting as a 32 yr old KHHVcel.

Just World fallacy = victim blaming and narcissistic abuse

I learned that lesson by fucking 11. How can these normies be adults and still not see it. There is no god and no hell for the evil.

Karma isn't real. The strong, handsome and rich win. The humble, meek and poor lose

The idea that the world is all butterflies and rainbows, and at the end good will prevail is just another fantasy bluepilled faggots like to believe. I've said it before and I will say it again, good deeds won't get you anywhere in life, while selfish and pragmatic actions will get you ahead in life. There is no justice amongst men, only winners and losers.

Because to normies: foids and chads = good / incels = bad, so for them the just world hypothesis applies

While we have a concept of morality and so can easily see that it is bullshit, normies lack any concept of morality or ethics so they apply it to looks (the only thing they care about)

There's also circular reasoning: bad things happen to you because you're bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back