Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Juggernaut's Law, or "I like short guys! My bf is only 7'1" and I'm 4'11" !"

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

J U G G E R N A U T ' S L A W .

How has he not ripped her in half.

B-BUT SHORT GIRLS HAVE IT AS BAD AS SHORT GUYS

@FiveFourManlet
@NEETAndTidy
@leafmanlet
@Facade
@knajjd
Manlet suicide party invite more

too many ppl try to be like logan paul with the fake energy

too many ppl try to be like logan paul with the fake energy
Be careful with that energy, you don't want all that potential to be kinetic near a cliff...

2654875E B113 4707 8897 23D440073874

4 foot? Isn't that dwarf status?

being short is not a juggernaut attribute for a foid. shorter foids have the same, if not higher SMV than tall or average foids since it makes them appear more feminine.

what did i do
Why u watching that suifuel ? Why do that to yourself? Why did u do that to us? Our eyes shouldn’t be molested by such content.She’s a hypergamous whore, but watching such potent suifuel is making me wanna rage.

shell never look at sub 6'5 men the same ever again

being short is not a juggernaut attribute for a foid. shorter foids have the same, if not higher SMV than tall or average foids since it makes them appear more feminine.
Hmm. Interesting. Tbh though the femininity of shortness of foids came from the notion of being inherently weak and a failure compared to men in order to act as leeches upon civil society, hence always being shorter than your man certainly did help. Yet tall female height would boost her SMV to the point where most sub8's would physically be inable to comprehend that she exists. A 4'11" foid seems approachable, you can't even live on the same continent of a 6'0" foid.

Why u watching that suifuel ? Why do that to yourself?
So you don't have to.

Anything below 4'10" is dwarf status
For males, anything below 6'0" is dwarf status
shell never look at sub 6'5 men the same ever again
She'll never look at sub 7'0" men the same again. If you're under 7'0", it doesn't matter that you are 6'11.999", you are a subhuman.

Hmm. Interesting. Tbh though the femininity of shortness of foids came from the notion of being inherently weak and a failure compared to men in order to act as leeches upon civil society, hence always being shorter than your man certainly did help. Yet tall female height would boost her SMV to the point where most sub8's would physically be inable to comprehend that she exists. A 4'11" foid seems approachable, you can't even live on the same continent of a 6'0" foid.

men are more intimidated by tall foids because their height makes the men think that they want even taller men due to their tall stature(which is probably true in most cases) so they dont bother trying. on the other hand men tend to approach shorter or average height foids more since they believe those foids need a man thats very tall when in reality short foids are the biggest heightwhores, even more so than tall foids.

men are more intimidated by tall foids because their height makes the men think that they want even taller men due to their tall stature(which is probably true in most cases) so they dont bother trying.
True, save yourself the pain. Trying is suicidal in that case. The height increases her SMV exponentially, so why even bother?

on the other hand men tend to approach shorter or average height foids more since they believe those foids need a man thats very tall when in reality short foids are the biggest heightwhores, even more so than tall foids.
Mhm. It's Juggernaut's law, since they believe that the shorter foid is more approachable than the tall model. Seeing the options the short foid has, she'll chose the tallest.

Also, I love your sig pic, where's it from? :feelsokman::feelsokman::D:D:D

you realize being short is rather attractive on a female, right? This isn't an example of juggernaut law.

True, save yourself the pain. Trying is suicidal in that case. The height increases her SMV exponentially, so why even bother?

Mhm. It's Juggernaut's law, since they believe that the shorter foid is more approachable than the tall model. Seeing the options the short foid has, she'll chose the tallest.

Also, I love your sig pic, where's it from? :feelsokman::feelsokman::D:D:D

average height men should really be going for average height foids since they seem to be the least picky compared to short and tall foids.

the sig is from kenshis fatality in mortal kombat x

Allah Akbar fuel. May god have mercy on normans and roast beefs if beta uprising or societal collapse happens in my lifetime. I have so much hatred in my heart for super vertically gifted men and I need to use all my willpower to suppress the urge to break kneecaps whenever I see them in public

average height men should really be going for average height foids since they seem to be the least picky compared to short and tall foids.
Tbh they all just want Chad, they just have different ways of showing it.

A 6'0" (tall) foid would argue that it's the same height as Chad, and tbh fair enough, at that point whatever really.

A 4'11" (short) foid would try to use Juggernaut's law to play.

A 5'6" (average) foid would just straight up go on as normal towards Chad.

the sig is from kenshis fatality in mortal kombat x
thx

you realize being short is rather attractive on a female, right? This isn't an example of juggernaut law.
I mean, it's attractive due to it being "less" than being taller. If this whore was 6'0" and kept her looks, her SMV would be so high we physically wouldn't be able to see her.

It's like of like the ads on the front-page if you're not logged in. If I gave you the choice between a 0/10 45 y/o and a 11/10 20 y/o, we know which one you'd want, but because Juggernaut's law, both are able to have sex more than the whole sub8 populace of the world combined.
Allah Akbar fuel. May god have mercy on normans and roast beefs if beta uprising or societal collapse happens in my lifetime. I have so much hatred in my heart for super vertically gifted men and I need to use all my willpower to suppress the urge to break kneecaps whenever I see them in public
Shh. Come on. Let it out. Let it all out. Let those lead drops rain into the hearts of non-Incelistani's (Go ER).

Tbh they all just want Chad, they just have different ways of showing it.

A 6'0" (tall) foid would argue that it's the same height as Chad, and tbh fair enough, at that point whatever really.

A 4'11" (short) foid would try to use Juggernaut's law to play.

A 5'6" (average) foid would just straight up go on as normal towards Chad.

i know but relatively average height foids arent picky. short foids feel the need to to compensate for their short stature so their offsprings arent gigamanlets and tall foids also make the argument of needing a tall man even taller than her since she is tall. average height foids feel less of a need for tall men(although they would still pick a taller guy over a short/average guy OFC).

I wonder if these average guys getting brutally mogged by their 7 foot chad friend get to feel the same way I do around them.

Why do super short foids want insanely tall men, are 6foot guys not enough for them? fucking infuriating:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@FiveFourManlet
@NEETAndTidy
@leafmanlet
@Facade
@knajjd

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Being tall as a man is like being a living god.

it should be a criminal offensive to be this illogical. I suck at math. women literally can't even into math.

@FiveFourManlet
@NEETAndTidy
@leafmanlet
@Facade
@knajjd

I am on it, lets jump from the bridge.

i know but relatively average height foids arent picky. short foids feel the need to to compensate for their short stature so their offsprings arent gigamanlets and tall foids also make the argument of needing a tall man even taller than her since she is tall. average height foids feel less of a need for tall men(although they would still pick a taller guy over a short/average guy OFC).
It's over for us no matter what anyway. 1% less poison won't save lives.

Why do super short foids want insanely tall men, are 6foot guys not enough for them? fucking infuriating:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Because AWALT. Even those unlikely are so.

Being tall as a man is like being a living god.
Height = Personality for women

it should be a criminal offensive to be this illogical. I suck at math. women literally can't even into math.
Say it so bhaiya

I am on it, lets jump from the bridge.
Why do that when we can CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe?

Wtf are these trash YouTube channels, positivity bro', this is my life, watch me waffle, gimme' money for having a good life? Lol. Do ppl watch this shit and pretend they're the MC in a successful life?
Are they living vicariously through another, what even are these channels.

I wouldn't call this juggernaut law, as short girls have incredibly high SMV to fetishists like me.

Don't worry Anger, we all love you.
Waste of his genetics tbh
Wtf are these trash YouTube channels, positivity bro', this is my life, watch me waffle, gimme' money for having a good life? Lol. Do ppl watch this shit and pretend they're the MC in a successful life?
Are they living vicariously through another, what even are these channels.

I wouldn't call this juggernaut law, as short girls have incredibly high SMV to fetishists like me.
Tall girls have too much SMV to exist on the same plane as non-Chads really, short foids are more approachable

Tall girls have too much SMV to exist on the same plane as non-Chads really, short foids are more approachable
The short bitches want the super tall guys while the Chad's don't want a bitch as tall as them (for anything besides some fuck) yet the tall bitches don't want a guy shorter than themselves.

Maybe the short bitches are trying to midget ascend, they know their kids will be shrimps so hope by getting knocked up by a giant their kids won't be tiny.

Maybe the short bitches are trying to midget ascend, they know their kids will be shrimps so hope by getting knocked up by a giant their kids won't be tiny.
Yet they don't realize this about themselves:

They want their kids to not be short so they're not bottom-of-the-barrel, yet they do it because they already somewhat know the truth. Due to the 80/20 rule however, an average sized kid (what is being created here, as opposed to the taller Chad she was hoping for) would again have no hope, and she and occasionally her Chad breeding partner (JFL if you think that stable relationships exist anymore) would have to spend their lives bluepilling that kid so he doesn't go ER or AM....

It's kind of like why ER went ER, a high value dad fucked genetic trash, produced ER, and ER, not being Chad while being a moral man, went ER.

I’m not late to the party, am I?

Oh wait, why the Hell am I here?

You need to be 6'6 MINIMUM.

"I swear I love short guys, my dog, I mean my bf is only 5 long, I mean 7 foot tall"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back