Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The joy of postmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
"Group of horses in broad plain, and the lead stallion is captured by a wild spirit, starts to gallop this way and that, and the whole herd follows in a great rush of power and freedom"
This is one of the best analogies to postmaxxing I could find

I want to go on a pilgrimage one day to find out more about the art of postmaxxing.

its a suffering, it aint a joy. just jfl at spending your whole day in front of a PC and trying to reach up a certain level in a internet forum

its a suffering, it aint a joy
I will take your word for it tbh. I dont have authority to speak on postmaxxing, but the analogy seemed somewhat true from my limited perception of it

its a suffering, it aint a joy. just jfl at spending your whole day in front of a PC and trying to reach up a certain level in a internet forum
Teach me how to postmaxx better

"Group of horses in broad plain, and the lead stallion is captured by a wild spirit, starts to gallop this way and that, and the whole herd follows in a great rush of power and freedom"
This is one of the best analogies to postmaxxing I could find
I don't get it

I don't get it
The horsers are the postmaxxers. When they start galloping faster and faster it means they are postmaxxing hard, at a greater peace. It represents their freedom and power, and highlights the fact that postmaxxing is a collective activity

The horsers are the postmaxxers. When they start galloping faster and faster it means they are postmaxxing hard, at a greater peace. It represents their freedom and power, and highlights the fact that postmaxxing is a collective activity
I get it now, based ngl

Gave meaning to my life for a few weeks

Postmaxxing is a joint, collective effort, as opposed to the egotistical conception some people have of it. You cant postmaxx in a vaccum, engaging with the Other is necessary, amplifying posts from others, seizing opportunities others create for you to respond. When you post something in a thread, you need to wait for the input from the other to make a new post possible. When other users postmaxx you can only gain from it, because the forum becomes more dynamic and the opportunities for posting multiply. Postmaxxing is an exercise in altruism, self improvement and cooperation

Lifefuel, lets post more

just jfl at spending your whole day in front of a PC and trying to reach up a certain level in a internet forum

higher quantity of posts produced = lower quality of posts produced.

Postmaxxing decreases the overall quality of discussion.