Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The joy of having children

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I wish to one day have children. It is my most greatest dream in life, and I would give up my other goals for it if that were somehow possible. Nothing seems more fulfilling to me than having my life not revolve around myself anymore. It is the most profound experience.

I would pass on my life lessons to a new generation. I would teach my boys how to weld and woodwork, while my wife would teach my girls how to cook and sew. I would tell them the realities of the world. I'd redpill them and get them ready for the real world.

I would see myself decline while seeing them rise. Until one day, my boys will be stronger and taller than me. They pursue their talents, get good jobs, and families of their own. I become a grandfather. I envision myself, a wise old man, turning frail but no less respected.

I lay in bed, surrounded by my children and grandchildren. I breathe out my last breath, knowing I lived life to the fullest, knowing my legacy will live on.

And none of this will happen, because women would rather suck Chad cocks and pursue meme careers.

Last edited:
Brutally over boyo

You'll have to pay to bareback hookers and try and seed them to produce mini ER's.

In this world , is there anything more real than one's dream?

but then again, your odd of winning the 500 Million Dollars SuperPowerball Jackpot is 1000 better than your current dream.

Chad only, we are born to rot alone until the rope.

teen love>children

I feel the same, people without kids doesnt have a clue how great the kids are. I live with my 5yo nephew boy, and its amassing to see how he grows and get smarter every single day, if he wasnt here i would rope long time ago. No one can love you more than your kids.

>Wanting to raise a child in today's world

In the crazy scenario where you DO manage to find a female to have children with she won't be a stacy, she'll be your looksmatch or even uglier.
Your male offspring with 100% be incel and will most likely end his life or go ER. Your female offspring will become a giga whore full of degeneracy.

>Wanting to raise a child in today's world

In the crazy scenario where you DO manage to find a female to have children with she won't be a stacy, she'll be your looksmatch or even uglier.
Your male offspring with 100% be incel and will most likely end his life or go ER. Your female offspring will become a giga whore full of degeneracy.
Big truth

You'll have to pay to bareback hookers and try and seed them to produce mini ER's.
My offspring deserves a loving household in which to grow strong. But I must admit I've often had fantasies about sabotaging a sperm bank.

its amassing to see how he grows and get smarter every single day
We'll never have this.

Your male offspring with 100% be incel and will most likely end his life or go ER. Your female offspring will become a giga whore full of degeneracy
No, because I will raise my children with Aryan norms and values. My sons will be strong and smart; my daughters, loving and nurturing. They'll get the upbringing that I, along with most Westerners of my age, never got.

teen love>children
No. No amount of individualistic joy can transcend the fulfillment of self-sacrifice for the next generation.

No. No amount of individualistic joy can transcend the fulfillment of self-sacrifice for the next generation.
only cucks think about "muh future generations". I only care about myself. I don't give a fuck if I make some hapa spawn and he does himself in. he shouldn't of been so much of a pussy and did what he had to do like his daddy did. everyone is responsible for making it for himself what he has to do in whatever current system is in place. my only responsibility is to live the best life I can live for myself until im dead. im here for a short time on this dump of a planet and im not going to be wasting it thinking about "muh future generations". they can all get fucked.

I only want my harem of noodle sluts, my high powered job due to being superior genetics in a land of 5 foot fucked up looking people. (nothing against you ricecels, if you pay homage to me ill force noodles to fuck you)

anyways, any spawns I have will have to figure shit out for themselves. my dad never told me about any of this shit. he didn't say i was going to be a fucking virgin loser.

I could go on but I think you get the point

No, because I will raise my children with Aryan norms and values. My sons will be strong and smart; my daughters, loving and nurturing. They'll get the upbringing that I, along with most Westerners of my age, never got.
Still won't change the fact that he'll be born ugly or even uglier depending on who you marry.

And then your children get born with defects or get terminally ill or get killed otherwise or get depressed and rope themselves. Why the hell do people think, that having children will fix their life? Why do people think life is a thing to be passed on in the first place? Your children will have to wageslave and have the same existential problems like every other human and then their only cope is to have more children and keep this damned machine running, because noone has the balls to stop it and just endure the loneliness like a man. It's absolutely wicked and pointless. I can't comprehend, that people cannot imagine, that their children could have a terrible life and end up wishing to have never been born. Hell, my life is better than like that of 85% of the world's population in terms of standard of living and I see no point in living. Not to have been born would be the best thing I could ever imagine.

women would rather suck Chad cocks and pursue meme careers
JFL at having children and contributing positively to society when you could suck Chad and get free money from being his secretary.

Absolutely cucked if you want kids. They are future degenerates. The only good thing about being a truecel is not having to deal with any kids.

Y basement

I get tired of hauling buckets of shit up the ladder... But other than that, yeah. I agree.

I could go on but I think you get the point
You haven't seen the light. I'm not even hating. I just feel sorry for you.

op, some ITcel is triggered by your fantasy of teaching your children useful life skills :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/inu4pk/always_that_damned_chads_cck_standing_between/g49wdnr/

:feelsrope: It hurts.

JFL at them attacking that welding vs sewing sentence though. Yes, if my boy wants to sew, or my girl wants to weld, that's alright too. (FWIW I can sew and cook, and I have a penis.) But there's nothing wrong with nudging them in the direction of their respective gender roles.

just give your shitty genes to kids and bring them into a world against their will so they will have a shitty life theory

@Uglymuggly

Even if I somehow could, I wouldn't want to bring another one of me into this fucked up world.

Cope if it turns out to be a foid she will start choking on chad dicks by the time she is 12.

You WANT children? I legit couldn't think of anything worse.