Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The jooz of soyddit got me.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
Saying or even implying by any means that women are da jooz gets you messages by foid simps like these
20230929 183839

And the mods get you by banning.
20230929 184142

>misogyny boo hoo hooo
:feelsUgh:

With simps such as that and women ruled society, we can never even try to preach the black pill to masses. Many men and young men will have to wait and get treated like shit by "da modern jooz" before they realise how bad it is. Its over.

Laughed at the "convinced by shitlords looking to fleece you out of your money" part. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There's no money to be made from the blackpill

Laughed at the "convinced by shitlords looking to fleece you out of your money" part. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There's no money to be made from the blackpill
Yeah I stopped reading at that part, idk how you would fleece anyone here out of money unless you were a surgeon offering hard looksmaxxing lol. Usually when arguing with someone they will just say something outright incorrect so I decide to give up at that point since you cannot educate them usually. The thing with the blackpill is that every argument is moot since you already know the truth, its like these people trying to argue that the sky is green and the grass is blue pretty much.

I think the term "blackpill" is kind of misleading imo. It implies it could fit among a debate with the other pills like red or blue, it implies its nuanced and there are sides to argue but I do not see it on even footing with delusion, the blackpill is just the actual truth to the world, everyone else is arguing 2+2=5

/r/therewasanattempt mod is a loser who started banning people for simply using the word "female".
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fto-make-a-reddit-post-v0-p3dl3kh429mb1.jpeg%3Fwidth%3D539%26format%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dab0aa5e0fcb62cdfec8915ff73e1e4f85c24904a&hash=9f28590950873b7627cf1dbca7fa7329

I think the term "blackpill" is kind of misleading imo. It implies it could fit among a debate with the other pills like red or blue, it implies its nuanced and there are sides to argue but I do not see it on even footing with delusion, the blackpill is just the actual truth to the world, everyone else is arguing 2+2=5
Yeah, i agree. The "blackpill" is literally just observable reality.

Yeah, i agree. The "blackpill" is literally just observable reality.
Yeah and I hate to be all high and mighty or like I am a king on a hill but like no point arguing with others since I am objectively right. I also really just cannot lie sometimes, I do not like to misrepresent who I am so I can not go into a debate giving the benefit of the doubt or just not simply proclaiming that I am correct, obviously proclaiming you are outright undisputedly correct ironically makes you look like a complete nimwit and will only make sheeple even more stubborn