Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The JFL emoji is the greatest thing in this forum, and my favorite smilies by far.

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★
:lul: is just a hilarious emoji compared to regular Normie emoji:
, the open eyes and positively tilted eyebrows make it so much darker and mean-spirited.

Then you have the name ‘JFL’ which is a blackpill term thus even more dark. Also means you can use it on any blackpilled or brutal post thus increasing the emoji versatility

Plus there’s the inherent feature of funny emoji which always makes posts even funnier once you see the emoji being used. I really like this one :feelskek: but JFL will forever have a special place in my heart, I just cannot AT LEAST smile when I see it. It's such a cagefuel

Amazing tbh, one of the best part of incels.is is this emoji. Whoever made it did a great fucking job

The open big eyes are like bullies laughing at someone mercilessly man.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite emojis is this :feelsdevil:

I think it's @NeverEvenBegan favorite emoji too, I've seen him use it a lot
It is definitely his favorite emoji. I think this one might be my favorite :feelskek:

:lul: is just a hilarious emoji compared to regular Normie emoji: View attachment 1217360 , the open eyes and positively tilted eyebrows make it so much darker and mean-spirited.

Then you have the name ‘JFL’ which is a blackpill term thus even more dark. Also means you can use it on any blackpilled or brutal post thus increasing the emoji versatility

Plus there’s the inherent feature of funny emoji which always makes posts even funnier once you see the emoji being used. I really like this one :feelskek: but JFL will forever have a special place in my heart, I just cannot AT LEAST smile when I see it. It's such a cagefuel

Amazing tbh, one of the best part of incels.is is this emoji. Whoever made it did a great fucking job

The open big eyes are like bullies laughing at someone mercilessly man.
I love it tbh.

It's my favorite emoji as well