Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jews will never allow universal healthcare, free college tuition or a strict merit based immigration system

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
srs. Why would the jews allow for universal healthcare when jews own the healthcare companies? Why allow for free college when jews own the colleges and profit from it?

Why allow for a strict merit based immigration system that favors Canadians and Eastern Europeans (Russians/Ukrainians) when they profit from free labor from poor non-white nations? Why deport illegals when they provide cheap labor for Jewish corporations?

None of this will change with either Trump or Harris.

Last edited:
How can the Jews profit from universal healthcare, free college tuition or a strict merit based immigration system ?

If it won't profit the jews, it won't pass congress.

Screenshot 179

Unfortunately, America is the headquarters of ZOG

Jews own the banks that print money.

Everything else doesn't matter. Literally

i dont know about you but the rich white boomer elite and corporations here in CA love the illegals.

they hire them as nannies, caretakers, and home cleaners. they hire the illegal contractors for much cheaper.

the illegals take on the undesirable low paying jobs. because if not they would have to hire young americans for much more including health, benefits, living wage, 401k, etc...

also the notion of free healthcare or college is pretty damn un-american. if anything liberal jews want free healthcare and college.

i've been around enough white normies in the past to know that a lot of them have the mindset to not rely on the government for anything free. i had some white acquaintances that refused free money from the government after covid hit. you can believe it or not but thats what they told me.

Last edited:
USA doesnt represent the whole world, most first world countries have free healthcare

The USA is pretty much the only first world country without "Free" HealthCare AKA taxpayer funded healthcare. Jfl at wanting tax-payers to pay for college. Let's just give up are hard earned wagemoney to pay for gender studies:feelsclown: