Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Jews want to destroy Islam.

• Thread starter Anarcho Nihilist
  • Start date
Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Veteran
★★★★
Gentlemen, don't you think it's strange that there has been a surge of hatred of Islam in the Western media since October 7, 2023? A recent event in the Jewish kingdom during a gathering of Taylor Swift fans, when the perpetrator was a native of Rwanda, but the media called him a Syrian. Doesn't this seem terribly strange to you, considering that Islam is literally immune to Western degeneracy.

I hope both mutually destroy each other

Good riddance for both

Islam is cancerous enough it's actually making me root for the Jews. Not anything I thought I would ever say but holy fuck I hate Muslims

Islam is cancerous enough it's actually making me root for the Jews. Not anything I thought I would ever say but holy fuck I hate Muslims
Jew detected
Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

Yes, the creators of communism and feminism were Muslims, it is Muslims who steal billions of dollars from the Jewish United States and the Jewish kingdom every year to help themselves.

Yes, the creators of communism and feminism were Muslims, it is Muslims who steal billions of dollars from the Jewish United States and the Jewish kingdom every year to help themselves.

Mossad/Jews were behind 9/11 and blamed it on Muslims. Untill the Jews are delt with degeneracy will be on the rise globally, wherever they reach their greasy tentacles.

Semitic civil war.

Gentlemen, don't you think it's strange that there has been a surge of hatred of Islam in the Western media since October 7, 2023? A recent event in the Jewish kingdom during a gathering of Taylor Swift fans, when the perpetrator was a native of Rwanda, but the media called him a Syrian. Doesn't this seem terribly strange to you, considering that Islam is literally immune to Western degeneracy.
WatER. It’s not that they are immune to western degeneracy, it’s that they are slightly bettER at resisting it (because of their religion, which is dying)

Both Islam and Judaism are threats to the West for very different reasons. I’ll admit, however, that Jews are worse and have done more to subvert the West than Muslims ever did and ever will.

inceldom discussed

Both Islam and Judaism are threats to the West for very different reasons. I’ll admit, however, that Jews are worse and have done more to subvert the West than Muslims ever did and ever will.

you west is the best retards need to lay it down already. saving west is a fool's errand
wtf you gonna save?? your non-existing submissive loyal wife?? your home you will never afford?? a trash job that'll be replaced by ai?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back