Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jews Succeeded

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
The jews will always win

Prep ur anus tbh

Same will happen to this site after being nourmified 8chan already was for nourmies

Jews never lose

Just be jew theory

Admins and mods need to larp as jews so we camouflage

Instead of curbing free speech they should focus on banning guns.

Lifefuel for serge

The 8chan founder is trying to get good goy points. The person running now isn't going to cave.
Read a tweet the other days that australian goverment made u guys delete the photo of the Instagram dead girl?is it true can u elab

jews own the world, nothing can stop them tbh

Some Australia government fuckwit put pressure on the host so we HAD to comply with taking the picture down or else we would have to move hosts again.

What do they have to do with it. Didn't bianca slut live in the USA?

What do they have to do with it. Didn't bianca slut live in the USA?

But I guess that picture was all over jewstagram so yeah

Australians should just listen to their anthem Down Under and stop meddling in stuff that's above their heads tbh

But I guess that picture was all over jewstagram so yeah

Australians should just listen to their anthem Down Under and stop meddling in stuff that's above their heads tbh

It is just funny seeing no-name Australia try to overreach :feelskek:

Nooo I will miss it :cryfeels:

It doesn't matter, though. Normies need their personal brands and their carefully curated photo albums and their history that goes back years and years to stalk and be data-mined. Those on the fringe - from incels to nazi chads to ISIS recruits to just run-of-the-mill sperg zoomers - don't need or want those things, so shutting down one board just makes them migrate to another one, or a matrix server, or wherever else. This is the ultimate strength of these disparate but in the end related communities, adaptability. If all you care about is the spread of information and to discuss things with others like you (even though they might disagree entirely) then you're not that tethered to a place. I'll miss this board when it's taken down, but we'll all be talking to each other in the next place whether we know it or not. We're all probably talking to each other in different places already, in fact.

The Jews will never lose tbh

The jews always get what they want

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back