Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Jews didn't kill Jesus you #####

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Killing the god of another religion is quite serious imo and they should provide reparations.
This guy asked should Jews apologize to Christfags for killing Jesus.

First of all Jesus was a jew himself.

Second, the Romans killed Jesus along with other politicians there is no specific group.

Third you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you antisemitic faggot. I remember you were laughing a while ago about Allah killing goats shut the fuck up.

Do romans/italians owe jews reperations?

Why are you so defensive over what people say about Jews as a curry? :feelswhere:

Do romans/italians owe jews reperations?
Not really. There were many people who voted and many who threw stuff etc. it's stupid to blame one group. Plus, how holy or unholy the system might have been back then, I have no idea of.

I don't care about what people say about Incels.
Ika Sama, I'm not that selfish.

First of all, we're dealing with lies over someone's death.

Second, we should be motivated to care, even moreso because someone's death is involved in history.

Never underestimate, a lie told a thousand times becomes the new truth. I don't want you to believe the same garbage people believed in Adolf Hitler's time, I don't want you to be naive about this.

Many lost their lives to the Jewish holocaust, the pieces of architecture representing them as of today where shattered and destroyed just a few days ago, there's very little control I have over this new lie, please stand for what the truth is.

@faded killed Jesus

We have to take revenge and nuke Israel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This guy asked should Jews apologize to Christfags for killing Jesus.

First of all Jesus was a jew himself.

Second, the Romans killed Jesus along with other politicians there is no specific group.

Third you don't know what the fuck you're talking about you antisemitic faggot. I remember you were laughing a while ago about Allah killing goats shut the fuck up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEysJLzYvs

View: https://youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24?t=3062

I can't wait for the day when your genocidal desert god dies. And I say that from a place of sadness, because your philosophy is pretty kino; your race is just irredeemably dysgenic and evil.

Reparations are SJW shit

Ban these soys already :soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEysJLzYvs

View: https://youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24?t=3062

I can't wait for the day when your genocidal desert god dies. And I say that from a place of sadness, because your philosophy is pretty kino; your race is just irredeemably dysgenic and evil.

the fuck dude? I mean thanks I don't believe in any particular god but you can believe whatever you want, I know you're delusional you don't need to tell me.

Perceptions of what's evil and what's not are subjective by the way in case you didn't.

I feel sorry for you, you're so retarded. Anyway sad to see you hate my race why's that so?

Sandnigger religions :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

LOL!!!!
okay shlomo stfu
jews killed christ our king and you're a fucking hooknose
get in the fucking oven

LOL!!!!
okay shlomo stfu
jews killed christ our king and you're a fucking hooknose
get in the fucking oven
You just made an attack on my appearance and I'm not too bothered, you're a hooknose too, since you're on the forum.
I told you no single person is to blame or single race. Quit your antisemitism, be mentally sane for once.
I won't get in the oven by the way, try and cook me, get fucked bitch do something.

look at me im a kike
FUCK YOU KIKE!!!!!!!
why is it always 2022Fakecels in here with the wacky zany hot takes??? literally end your life jew sympathizer you deserve another holodomor

FUCK YOU KIKE!!!!!!!
why is it always 2022Fakecels in here with the wacky zany questions??? literally end your life jew sympathizer you deserve another holodomor
Misquoting me won't do crap. Do something bitch. DO something. WHat you gonna do?

FUCK YOU KIKE!!!!!!!
why is it always 2022Fakecels in here with the wacky zany hot takes??? literally end your life jew sympathizer you deserve another holodomor
I raped your mom well yeah? In a video game. Shut up religious faggot, there's no evidence Jesus even existed except someone giving an account of a dream he had.

@Yikes_Man This conversation is over, you've indeed tried and failed. Everybody fails, everyone loses at times.

I don't worship Satan.

I'm an a believer in none, I can't consider myself Atheist because I'm still a strong believer of determinism philosophy, in certain aspects of life.

For example: If someone looking like me approaches a member of the opposite sex wanting sex, it's almost determined she would say no.

Perceptions of what's evil and what's not are subjective by the way in case you didn't.
No they aren't. We are animals that want to perpetuate good quality genes and survive. That's objective.
You wanting to fuck kids because "lol morality doesn't exist" makes you an anti-social parasite, and you types were rightfully given the death penalty back then. Being fat, lazy, and anti-intellectual is dysgenic. Corrupting children is dysgenic because it leads to the extinction of socially-functional humanity.

There's no one who unironically believes in "morality is just constructed" otherwise they would have no problems beheading puppies, raping children, and burning minorities. They only say that as a convenient excuse for their hedonic, anti-social behavior. "Oh I can get anally fucked by another man, because morality doesn't exist...but you are evil if you are racist!"

The truth is you are a rat.

I know you're delusional you don't need to tell me.
What is delusional of objective videos of Jewish Rabbis calling for the genocide of non-Jewish white people.

By the way, I don't get what the big deal is. Jesus called you the children of Satan.
John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."

Last edited:
No they aren't. We are animals that want to perpetuate good quality genes and survive. That's objective.
You wanting to fuck kids because "lol morality doesn't exist" makes you an anti-social parasite, and you types were rightfully given the death penalty back then. Being fat, lazy, and anti-intellectual is dysgenic. Corrupting children is dysgenic because it leads to the extinction of socially-functional humanity.

There's no one who unironically believes in "morality is just constructed" otherwise they would have no problems beheading puppies, raping children, and burning minorities. They only say that as a convenient excuse for their hedonic, anti-social behavior. "Oh I can get anally fucked by another man, because morality doesn't exist...but you are evil if you are racist!"

The truth is you are a rat.

What is delusional of objective videos of Jewish Rabbis calling for the genocide of non-Jewish white people.

By the way, I don't get what the big deal is. Jesus called you the children of Satan.
John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof."
I don't rape foids because I'd get caught. I ain't afraid at all, I know I'm a coward, being a coward is how good people live.

Also, I think you don't see a few things.

Morality is rewards and consequences.

Maybe you don't see it but for example I see the puppy feeling sad and feeling pain as a consequence, I just want to cut some soft shit up.

For example, I don't want to hurt women, I want to have sex. But I'm raping right? Them feeling disgusted by me or hurt by me is also a consequence, I don't want to hurt them, I just want to have sex with them.

I know I'm a coward, being a coward is how good people live.
Were the cowards who turned the Jews over to the camps good people? I disagree. I think cowards are the most evil people of all, because they don't want to suffer for anything greater than themselves. People who act on short-term gratification self-interest alone are evil in the most literal sense of the word.

Morality is rewards and consequences.

No it isn't. Otherwise Jeffrey Dahmer is a great guy because he loved chopping up women.
If you think Jeffrey Dahmer behavior can be made "good" I'm sorry you are a psychopath and thank God you aren't perpetuating your genes

Why are you so defensive over what people say about Jews as a curry? :feelswhere:
Because Indians support Israel. I've seen thousands of them in the comment section of any YouTube video related to Israel. They all love to suck kike cock. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Collective guilt, especially after 2 millenia is bullshit imo.

Because Indians support Israel. I've seen thousands of them in the comment section of any YouTube video related to Israel. They all love to suck kike cock. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kikes and Indians who support kikes deserve death
Low iq Indians support hook noses just to piss off “mudslides” fucking political games out here dafuq:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

The biblical narrative of Jesus's death is such obvious bullshit anyway, lmao.

It's basically a vicious and ruthless Roman governor freeing a known traitor and threat to Rome named "Jesus, son of of the Father (Barabbas)" because of a nonexistent custom that has never been attested to in the historical records.
Reading this today, I realize it doesn't even matter what the fuck happened to Jesus :feelskek: Anyway thanks for checking my post out though

Shit I wish I could be high iq jew.

I've been saying this for years, us Jews didn't kill Jesus and at the time every Christian was Jewish and considered themselves a Jew.

Blaming us never made sense to me. :feelswhat::blackpill: