Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the Jews are using us as a distraction because they are about to do something that fucks over women

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
As of recent social media apps like TikTok, YouTube etc have been promoting incel content to young men and women. The Jews know that young men are sexually frustrated in 2024 (because they did that) so that know that this content will resonate with young men. BUT, why is it being shown to women?. Me and clocked were discussing this a few months ago, when we were trying to dox ITcucks the problem was that 50% of the user base is senior citizens And the other 50% is 11-16. This is incredibly distributing.

As of recent there has been a bunch of women making videos about incels on TikTok (mostly “disproving the Blackpill” via logical fallacies). ITusers have posted a lot about how the incel “ideology” is growing among genZ and crying about it. But why are the Jews letting this happen? They only ever do these things to distract us from whatever big thing is coming and women are very distracted. Incels are currently enemy number 1 for women. They aren’t even arguing about “the pink tax” or the (fake) wage gap anymore, they are completely consumed with incels. One user found them fetishising us on a ai smut site (JBIpill proven).

The reason that the Jews are letting our movement grow is because they are about to do something catastrophic for female rights. I’m not saying this a bad thing, but we are the scapegoat for whatever’s about to happen.

Jews wouldn't strip women of their rights even if they wanted to.

Jews wouldn't strip women of their rights even if they wanted to.
Believe me they would. They hate all goys equally, they just use certain goys to gain things.

The reason that the Jews are letting our movement grow is because they are about to do something catastrophic for female rights. I’m not saying this a bad thing, but we are the scapegoat for whatever’s about to happen.
If they do I might stop being antisemitic for at least 1 full day

They will co opt our movement to divert the hate away from themselves so we get the full brunt of the hate

I dont have Tiktok but Youtube never promotes Incel content, you maybe belive this because thats all YOU watch, but the matter of the fact is Youtube has been deleting Blackpilled Channels more and more.

Incel content also never gets monetarization. I remember a bunch of Streamers laughting about how DBDR never got money from his channel "Hes pulling in like 40k views a video, he should just make money of that its that easy" NO! Its not Normie morons, because Youtube doesnt ALLOW it.

On the other REDPILLED content is definitely exploding over the Plattform, i guess its because Gdn Z guys are adults now and not interested in Lets Player content or Sports shit.

I dont have Tiktok but Youtube never promotes Incel content, you maybe belive this because thats all YOU watch, but the matter of the fact is Youtube has been deleting Blackpilled Channels more and more.

Incel content also never gets monetarization. I remember a bunch of Streamers laughting about how DBDR never got money from his channel "Hes pulling in like 40k views a video, he should just make money of that its that easy" NO! Its not Normie morons, because Youtube doesnt ALLOW it.

On the other REDPILLED content is definitely exploding over the Plattform, i guess its because Gdn Z guys are adults now and not interested in Lets Player content or Sports shit.
There’s been several articles about this in the last few months. IT posts them all the time

I was monetized and I say nigger misogynist shit far worse than DBDR. Youtube doesn't care. I only stopped using Adsense not to threaten my autismbux.

Anyway, I have noticed this pushing Incel video trend over the past year or so. Youtube still buries any and all blackpill content, they recommend Redpill shit, but Tiktok does. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Believe me they would. They hate all goys equally, they just use certain goys to gain things.
Jews will not trump men's love for women.

Female Jews control male Jews. Their in group bias will ensure nothing happens to women.