Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Jews Are Right

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Yeast Huemaninity in its majority deserves slavery of some kind, most people really do derive comfort in dictating authority, it’s just a matter of being honest with our nature.
I don’t deny noble acts, in fact, I think if we presuppose that they’re rare it will actually uplift them to the level of what I think they should be: mainly scattered glimpses of a greater people shining through us, perhaps of some Creator Race.
The title is meant to be tongue in cheek because I don’t really believe in JQ and just reference this meme as a pointer, not a statement of fact.

yeah most people are fucking low iq and retarded

Huemaninity in its majority deserves slavery of some kind, most people really do derive comfort in dictating authority
That's true, but Jewish elites will gas light you into thinking "slavery bad" while plotting the worst types of filth to destroy you.

the jews are our shepherd and i've come to accept that the moment i turned adult

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back