Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Jews are right about everything

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
The goyim is stupid, lazy and pussywiped. The Jews know every way to exploit the goyim and they know that a race is controlled by its women if it doesn’t control its women. The Jews are the master race. They can twist reality as much as they want and the lesser races think nothing of it.

The Jews have successfully taken over the world and that proves g-d picked them as his chosen people. Jews are g-ds chosen people. The Israelis will take over the Middle East and the world and the goyim who stand against them will simply be killed by g-ds chosen people.

Some don’t want to accept this trvth but it’s the final trvth.

glowiemaxxed fedcel​

The goyim is stupid, lazy and pussywiped. The Jews know every way to exploit the goyim and they know that a race is controlled by its women if it doesn’t control its women. The Jews are the master race. They can twist reality as much as they want and the lesser races think nothing of it.

The Jews have successfully taken over the world and that proves g-d picked them as his chosen people. Jews are g-ds chosen people. The Israelis will take over the Middle East and the world and the goyim who stand against them will simply be killed by g-ds chosen people.

YES 100% TRUE NOW SEND ME YOUR MONEY I AM A POOR JEW I NEED ONE DOLLAR FROM EVERRY USER ON THIS WEBSITE

Do they hold you at gunpoint?
Blink once for yes, twice for no

Thats goyim way of.thinking. Jew would knew that everybody can figure out how to get 10$.
I’m desperate for money and will take what I can get so are you gonna donate to me or not

The jews would be based if they just created a mass extinction that ended humanity permanently. Instead they seek to control everything because they're power hungry whores.

The jews would be based if they just created a mass extinction that ended humanity permanently. Instead they seek to control everything because they're power hungry whores.
You think they aren’t gonna do that? They just need to replace us with ai first

The right motivation does not make $$$$

Israelis are pretty based tbh. Seeing themselves as the master race and hating everyone else who isn't them.

62052.jpg

Because the real reason we are incel is:
Republicans
Feminism promoted by corporate republicans
White supremacy
Capitalism
It's all shit tbh. Doesn't matter which party you follow. No one has any control over this world. Part of the reason why we are forced to work and waste our time. Nothing ever changes.

It's all shit tbh. Doesn't matter which party you follow. No one has any control over this world. Part of the reason why we are forced to work and waste our time. Nothing ever changes.
Yeah it’s white elites ruining everything for non white poc like myself

Biggest blackpill the jews are right about the goyim

Because the real reason we are incel is:
Republicans
Feminism promoted by corporate republicans
White supremacy
Capitalism
not because of jews?

Yeah it’s white elites ruining everything for non white poc like myself
you are fucking Ashkenazi . Bascially a white Eastern Euro. The fuck u talking about non white?

IMG 20240919 090206

You're not wrong, but the god of the jews is an evil piece of shit. All of their power is given to them by Yahweh. He has control over this realm, and while we are here we will be fucked over by his minions. I honestly believe that there is a way to leave this realm behind, which should be everyone's goal. All you really have to do is stop loving this jewish hell realm and recognize it for what it really is. Once you do that, you have won the game (in my opinion)