Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Jews are behind the vaccines

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
:feelsUgh: undeniable truth

Took you long enough

No there not dude just take the fucking shot.

>Inceldom discussion

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If you took the shot you’re no longer part of God’s creation :cryfeels:
You deserve Covid. I had it an nearly died from it. And to answer your question no I haven't took it but I plan to.

You deserve Covid. I had it an nearly died from it. And to answer your question no I haven't took it but I plan to.
It doesn't prevent it.

It's a gene therapy, not a vaccine.

And if you already had covid you have natural immunity now.

classic incel genetics:feelshaha::smonk:
Not incel genetics. Just low testosterone in my body that let it happen.
It doesn't prevent it.

It's a gene therapy, not a vaccine.

And if you already had covid you have natural immunity now.
Where does it say you have natural immunity.

Chinese Jews were behind covid itself.

Oh wow. Do you also think they controll the central banks and the media? That would be insane right?

I don't know man, sounds pretty crazy. Oh what if they faked the Holocaust and Hitler actually wasn't such a bad guy? Shit would be radical, dude. Sounds like a good idea for some crazy dystopian movie set long after the events of WW2.

Lol just imagine, the world would be so insane if that was actually true. Can you imagine how absolutely fucked we would be if we actually lost WW2? Damn man, sure glad we beat those Nazis. I still have nightmares of the Nazis in my sleep because one day they might return from Antarctica or Mars and make our lives shit. Scary stuff man.

Last edited:
Israel was working on a vaccine long before corona virus was even a thing :feelswhat::feelsUgh::worryfeels:

I don't know man, sounds pretty crazy. Oh what if they faked the Holocaust and Hitler actually wasn't such a bad guy? Shit would be radical, dude. Sounds like a good idea for some crazy dystopian movie set long after the events of WW2.

Lol just imagine, the world would be so insane if that was actually true. Can you imagine how absolutely fucked we would be if we actually lost WW2? Damn man, sure glad we beat those Nazis. I still have nightmares of the Nazis in my sleep because one day they might return from Antarctica or Mars and make our lives shit. Scary stuff man.
Hitler was a jew:feelsEhh:

I want sum Jewess pussy right now!!!:feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

I remember talking to the owner of Odysee a year ago about embedding odysee videos in xenforo forums.

Most of us here already know. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Brutal