Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Jews are behind everything (not a joke)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Watch Europia the last battle. Marxist was a Jew and his writing was somewhat inspired by Jewish philosophy, the majority of communists and revolutionists in Russia were Jews. Under the Soviet union the term anti-semitism was popularized and anyone who was "anti-Semitic" was executed. Christian churches were taken down and christians killed but synagogues untouched. A majority of bolsheviks were Jews, the only reason America entered WW1 was because of the Jews, the great depression was triggered by Jews. Watch this video below.  https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/hmv3AI5oVvJm/

it's also worth noting that feminism is defended from Marxism, it's part of the Marxist/Jewish plan to give women rights and allow to be sluts.

I was already aware of this :hax:
Jews are pretty much our overlords and there's nothing we can do about it, in order to pull off a successful revolution we need the entire population to be on our side, but normies are complacement and don't give a shit, they will keep swallowing oppressive laws and keep licking jewish boots until we're replaced by robots.
And I will keep being a parasite (NO GOY!!! YOURE SUPPOSED TO WORK AND '''CONTRIBUTE'' TO OUR CATTLE SOCIETY!!!!)

nations should had killed jews when they got the chance
[62.6] Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favorites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death If you are truthful

Watch Europia the last battle. Marxist was a Jew and his writing was somewhat inspired by Jewish philosophy, the majority of communists and revolutionists in Russia were Jews. Under the Soviet union the term anti-semitism was popularized and anyone who was "anti-Semitic" was executed. Christian churches were taken down and christians killed but synagogues untouched. A majority of bolsheviks were Jews, the only reason America entered WW1 was because of the Jews, the great depression was triggered by Jews. Watch this video below.  https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/hmv3AI5oVvJm/

it's also worth noting that feminism is defended from Marxism, it's part of the Marxist/Jewish plan to give women rights and allow to be sluts.
Water is wet, but will give it a look Chico.

Hitler tried to save us. But we didn't listen!!

AYE STUPID CLOWN FINALLY WATCHED IT. I haven’t watched all of it since I already know most of the redpills from 2 years of hanging out with these groups. However I remember getting introduced about Moses Hess from them in the first part.

cool brah. lifechanging brah.

AYE STUPID CLOWN FINALLY WATCHED IT. I haven’t watched all of it since I already know most of the redpills from 2 years of hanging out with these groups. However I remember getting introduced about Moses Hess from them in the first part.
just something to watch and forget about cus there is nothing you can do. good to know, but useful??? nope.

just something to watch and forget about cus there is nothing you can do. good to know, but useful??? nope.
It is very useful to know these redpills

Don't need a post to learn what /pol/ already taught me a long time ago. I'd recommend looking at the early-life of anyone that annoys you and 9/11 times you'll see something hilarious.

It's a brutal black pill.

Having sympathy for jews and their history is like running a store where a consumer's credit card declined 109 times, but you assume there is something wrong with the card machine and let him walk out with his goods for free.

Feminists , communism, satanism

Having sympathy for jews and their history is like running a store where a consumer's credit card declined 109 times, but you assume there is something wrong with the card machine and let him walk out with his goods for free.
Yeah they do it to themselves and should be killed

That's an apt metaphor. How much is too much before people finally begin to realize what the problem actually is?

Damn bro are. You giving kikefagwhore (@Khanivore ) a little too. I hate credit?