Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The jews and forced marriages

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Case in point:The Wives of Benjamites (Judge 21:1-25)

As a result of a brutal civil war,one of the twelve Israeli tribes,the tribe of Benjamin,almost went extinct.Said tribe have no women left and only a small amount of men.

The rest of the jews,who frowned upon the idea that one of their tribe is going to be undone,gathered in Mizpah and crafted a two-fold plan:
1)They would storm the rebellious city of Jabesh-Gilead and took all the women there
2)They instructed the single Benjamite men to hide in vineyards and bushes along the road to Shiloh and snatch any women unfortunate enough to pass that road.

Dude.This is fucking based.
These big balled jews just straight up stormed a city and claimed all the women there in their mass forced marriage campaign.

This incident also shows us how a religious,collectivist society dealt with women and marriages:
1.The survival of the group as a whole is more important than individual and female rights
2.Women are nothing more than means of reproduction necessary for every men,and forced redistribution of women to men who lacks those things are objectively good and ethical.
Just like how redistribution of money through taxes and neetbuxx is good!

See? These 'bronze-age cavemen' are far more advanced and based than our renaissance-infected urbanite society.
But even now retarded antisemites and leftists would attack them and other based passages in the Bible because their cucked mind cannot handle the sheer basedness of Old Testament

Oy vey. Gib me ur stacy goy! Currently they're stealing foids through promotion of degeneracy. Every kike movie is about a heeb ascending with a stacy.

Although I do not appreciate the Abrahamic peoples, I see how valuable the values of Classical antiquity (Like Ancient Greece and Rome) are, and I see that the values of ancient Jews are functional and useful; good thread

187 1871251 jews laughing meme png jews laughing meme transparent