Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The jewpills killed me.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I took a new jewpill and it feels like they stole my essence and robbed me of my heart. If I ever stop taking them I will die, I am under a zog trap.

Why am I forced to take these pills all the time. I am tired of taking them. I just want to take a final 9mm pill I don't want to live.

First the kikes pocket all the money on the free market then they steal our emotions? We need to draw the line somewhere. it's insane that jewpharma is allowed to push toxic poison that people can become dependent on, once you fall into the trap of consuming these pockets of poison you can't stop or the pills will try to kill you with at the "side effects" which are purposely made to keep the ones stupid enough to try in eternal shackles linked to a pill bottle.

I have no sense of who I am anymore I just feel apethic and stagnated. If I eventually kill myself it was because of these fucking yidpills.

Hitler should've got them all

How long have you been on Jew pills?

Why did you take the jewpill in the first place. ATP just blast test and tren to reverse the jewification

Why did you take the jewpill in the first place. ATP just blast test and tren to reverse the jewification
It was a condition that I would be able to live at home still

I took a new jewpill and it feels like they stole my essence and robbed me of my heart. If I ever stop taking them I will die, I am under a zog trap.

Why am I forced to take these pills all the time. I am tired of taking them. I just want to take a final 9mm pill I don't want to live.

First the kikes pocket all the money on the free market then they steal our emotions? We need to draw the line somewhere. it's insane that jewpharma is allowed to push toxic poison that people can become dependent on, once you fall into the trap of consuming these pockets of poison you can't stop or the pills will try to kill you with at the "side effects" which are purposely made to keep the ones stupid enough to try in eternal shackles linked to a pill bottle.

I have no sense of who I am anymore I just feel apethic and stagnated. If I eventually kill myself it was because of these fucking yidpills.

Hitler should've got them all
Fuck the jews