Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Jew "treatment" ended today

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★★
2 years taking shitty pills, forced by my mother so as not to be kicked out of the house

I had to keep my mouth shut and agree so I could have a stable home and not be bothered by my family circle.

The mf of the "psychiatrist" (Jewish henchman) tells me today "you have been happier for a long time, you see that the pills do serve a purpose"

Yes, of course, as if I were not acting and pretending to be happy when inside I only feel anger.

As if I didn't want to set soyciety on fire for wanting to relegate me to die alone

Of course, I always nodded and acted correctly to finish the treatment as soon as possible.

I took advantage of the opportunities I had to not take the pills and throw them in the trash, like when on vacation I was left alone at home and the others left.

They were small doses anyway, nothing "wow", I just hope they didn't permanently fucked up something in my brain, I hope my neural connections can be restored from these jewpills.

jewpills saved my life

Fuck jewpills

I just hope they don't cause long term damage.

They fuxk your Brain up forever

Why didnt you pretend to swallow then then spit them out?

The pills and Jewcine fuck with your mind and body. It's already too late for you, brocel.