Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jew media promotes race mixing

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★★
Went to ABC NEWS.com and saw this disgusting image of NLF player Patrick Mahomes and his wife

mahomes-edit-ht-er-240216_1708116501711_hpMain_4x5.jpg

Last edited:
all 3 already race mixed

all 3 already race mixed
I live in Texas and I see "Republicans" worship black football players and Jews/"Muy Israel" all the time. Like half of all older, "conservative" white men are married to Asian and fat Mexican women. You say one things about Israel and their heads explode in anger.

Thats why Republicans lose elections. They are the same as democrats. Neither care for the white race.

Last edited:
Because that way, it will be much easier to control people/the population. I can talk for hours about this topic, but will save your time

They typically like the BMWF mix.

I guess because it puts the white person in the submissive role, features women, and black men tend to look fairly attractive to women relative to most other races so they're an easy sell.

I live in Texas and I see "Republicans" worship black football players and Jews/"Muy Israel" all the time. Like half of all older, "conservative" white men are married to Asian and fat Mexican women.

Thats why Republicans lose elections. They are the same as democrats. Neither care for the white race.
Exactly,
once you´ve been blackpilled for a long time, you see right through the BS and their facade.
only a solid authoritarian regime such as Nazi germany is able to save Europe, same goes for the US. They need a regime similar to what the NSDAP enforced in Germany

Exactly,
once you´ve been blackpilled for a long time, you see right through the BS and their facade.
only a solid authoritarian regime such as Nazi germany is able to save Europe, same goes for the US. They need a regime similar to what the NSDAP enforced in Germany
Its too late for the USA. Its already 40% non-white. Western Europe, outside of UK, France and Germany are still 90%+ white so it can be saved with smart Japanese/South Korean style immigration/asylum laws.

Western Europe should also import as many immigrants from Russia/Ukraine as possible because at least they assimilate.

If patrick mahomes wasn't an NFL superstar quarterback that white becky would want nothing to do with him if she saw him on the street.

He would just be another really light skinned half black american nigger who she subconsciously thinks earns $28,000 a year.

This is the reality in America and I know you whitecels don't like hearing that. "oh he's a tall gymmaxxed tyrone". Being a tall ethnic male is simply not enough and you need to be really good looking and/or really rich to offset being an ethnic male.

Last edited: