Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The jab is a poison russian roulette

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Batch codes appear to represent different levels of toxicity, suggesting that the batches have been labelled with batch codes for the purpose of distinguishing one toxic level from another.

What can explain this all-or-nothing variation?
Perhaps the batches with low adverse reactions are the placebo/control group. It has been suggested that they are merely misspellings of the highly toxic batches, and therefore they dont really exist. In other words, some people have suggested that all the batches are equally toxic and there are no placebos. Therefore, they conclude that the batches with low adverse reaction numbers must be simply mis-spellings of the toxic batches.

In order to investigate this, I made a list of all of the batch codes with low adverse reaction numbers for the EL series. The correct format for these batches should be EL followed by 4 digits. I eliminated all batch codes without this format. I was left with 360 batch codes with the correct format but simply with low adverse reactions. These batch codes fell into distinct mathematical series also, and these series were very distinct from the toxic series, for example

Analysis of the low toxicity series will undoubtedly reveal some systematisation in the numbers and ranges of these lots. Placebos, just like biologically active lots, would not be issued randomly or without design.

There were 18 highly toxic batches in the EL series, and 360 low toxic batches. So the ratio of bad batches to good batches is 18: 360 or 1 : 20. Keeping bad batches at the 5% level will keep them just beneath the radar of perception.

If 1 in 20 lots are toxic, and if each person has two vaccine shots each year, then -

Of course, this assumes that the % of batches that are super-toxic remains constant at 5%.

The toxicity of a poison can be determined by its lethality - the % of people who die after taking it. In the PDF document below, I examine the Pfizer series to see how lethality varies from lot to lot.

en-series.png

Okay nice work.

Can you use simple language to explain what exactly you did and exactly what results you found and the explain what your findings and conclusions are.

Example. Yo bro I done an experiment bro and only 1 in 20 jabs are deadly bro. etc etc etc

But anyway if only 5% of the jabs are highly toxic and I assume the shots are administered randomly. It still remains a statistical fact that eventually every person will recieve a highly toxic jab if they continue getting booster shots.

By the way. Just because a person gets a low dose of toxicity in jab does mean they safe. It simply means the mechanism of poisoning and cell degregation is simply much slower but not less deadly.

This thread needs more attention.

that is fucking true the whores from death labour camp forced me to do that shit fucking bitches they do not even know that they made me fucking more hateful :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They forcefully jabbed you?

Imagine fearing a vaccine where 0 people have died from

imagine not fearing a virus where millions have died from

Batch codes appear to represent different levels of toxicity, suggesting that the batches have been labelled with batch codes for the purpose of distinguishing one toxic level from another.

What can explain this all-or-nothing variation?
Perhaps the batches with low adverse reactions are the placebo/control group. It has been suggested that they are merely misspellings of the highly toxic batches, and therefore they dont really exist. In other words, some people have suggested that all the batches are equally toxic and there are no placebos. Therefore, they conclude that the batches with low adverse reaction numbers must be simply mis-spellings of the toxic batches.

In order to investigate this, I made a list of all of the batch codes with low adverse reaction numbers for the EL series. The correct format for these batches should be EL followed by 4 digits. I eliminated all batch codes without this format. I was left with 360 batch codes with the correct format but simply with low adverse reactions. These batch codes fell into distinct mathematical series also, and these series were very distinct from the toxic series, for example

Analysis of the low toxicity series will undoubtedly reveal some systematisation in the numbers and ranges of these lots. Placebos, just like biologically active lots, would not be issued randomly or without design.

There were 18 highly toxic batches in the EL series, and 360 low toxic batches. So the ratio of bad batches to good batches is 18: 360 or 1 : 20. Keeping bad batches at the 5% level will keep them just beneath the radar of perception.

If 1 in 20 lots are toxic, and if each person has two vaccine shots each year, then -

Of course, this assumes that the % of batches that are super-toxic remains constant at 5%.

The toxicity of a poison can be determined by its lethality - the % of people who die after taking it. In the PDF document below, I examine the Pfizer series to see how lethality varies from lot to lot.

en-series.png
Natural selection

Imagine fearing a vaccine where 0 people have died from

imagine not fearing a virus where millions have died from
OK, now, who's paying you to shill?

I got the 2 shots because I needed to travel and I didn't want to spend 10 days in quarantine + annoying and expensive PCR tests. I didn't feel anything apart from slight pain in the arm for the next day, I was lucky I guess kek.