Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the ITers that have significant others...

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
assuming they are not LARPing, they should tell their significant other that they have a reddit account to laugh/bully lonely, ugly dudes

if they don't leave them, personality is once again proven to be a big meme :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

i mog every ITcel
assuming they are not LARPing, they should tell their significant other that they have a reddit account to laugh/bully lonely, ugly dudes

if they don't leave them, personality is once again proven to be a big meme :feelsthink: :bigbrain:
Nah, bruh, if they're not larping that they've such, their gee-fees will tell them how much of cool dudez they are :feelsYall::feelsYall::lul::feelsclown::feelskek::p

That's not what they believe though. They're watchdogging dangerous people/dangerous ideas. That's what they believe. And that's not bullying.

I doubt a whiny soyboy bitch or a hysterical feminist foid like the users of IT will have a fulfilling and harmonious relationship.
And the sex probably sucks aswell :smonk:

They are bigger losers than us. I would cut my dick off if even a single IT soycuck has a gf or wife. They are all larping fags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back