Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The issue with all mainstream media reports on Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Is that they never mention the looks aspect of inceldom. All they talk about is how incels "dehumanise women" and "are entitled to sex", but they NEVER mention the looks issue and genetic determinism.

None of the many articles that I've read recently (BBC, Guardian, Daily Mail, etc) talk about looks/appearance for even one sentence, even though a person with sub-50 IQ could take one look at the posts on the forum on any day and see that the main thing we blame for inceldom is looks.

The reason they do this in my opinion is because if they mention that incels are sexless due to looks... a LOT of people in society would read that and think, "hey, these guys actually have a point here..." And of course the powers that be don't want this.

Last edited:
Is that they never mention the looks aspect of inceldom. All they talk about is how incels "dehumanise women" and "are entitled to sex", but they NEVER mention the looks issue and genetic determinism.

None of the many articles that I've read recently (BBC, Guardian, Daily Mail, etc) talk about looks/appearance for even one sentence, even though a person with sub-50 IQ could take one look at the posts on the forum on any day and see that the main thing we blame for inceldom is looks.

The reason they do this in my opinion is because if they mention that incels are sexless due to looks... a LOT of people in society would read that and think, "hey, these guys actually have a point here..." And of course the powers that be don't want this.
Ahahahahahahahahahaa

Looks don't matter :foidSoy:

very based :redpill:

if only womens lowered their standars, I do not say for a LTR but at least to fuck the misogyny would be practically zero

It's simply the agenda that gets the most clicks and is a completely risk free narrative, I don't think there is a large conspiracy here. It's not in their best interest for their brand to be sympathetic to any kind of incel beliefs even if they're the cold hard truth. Lastly I think it's an extremely easy story to write, all you gotta do is bring up what ER did and find an incel and ask to interview him. They are very skilled at picking the worst people to speak to and represent our communities and really REALLY push the agenda that "it'S juST uR PERsonALiTY bRo".