Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The issue surrounding ugly asian men and the sympathy i have for them as an ugly white male

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Asians not being "masculine enough" is not the problem (I have seen too many examples of masculine Asian men who also have charisma be considered as much more inferior than they really are compared to other men, simply because they are ugly and Asian, this is the females' fault ( since we all know women do not like dating asian men unless they are CHANG) not Asian man's fault, this is society's fault. You see, many Asian women are complicit. completely complicit. They truly hate anything to do with the Asian men that arent extremely attractive.

There are simply not enough Asian women who are truly loyal to Asian men for this not to become a major problem in the future for our race. Their race will die out if we do nothing. Do not be complacent like many stupid Asians or mainland Chinese who believe that China's size will simply absorb these things. Asian men are being cucked in their own countries now, even when they are the vast majority. Imagine what happens if there is some kind of immigration, and add onto this the fact that many Asian women look for foreign/non-Asian men and many refuse to have children with Asian men.

Asian men must look to the future, look forward, and not backward. There is nothing to look back to except the smouldering ruins of a once great city that Asian men and women once built together. And the ones responsible for burning down the city were Asian women.

The problem of the Asian population disappearing is actually not that big of a problem if Asian men take action. This action is the solution to the problem: as many Asian men as possible must pursue non-Asian women and have offspring with them, unfortunately this will be hard to do like i mentioned because asian women love white attractive men, not asians.

But, if any of you are successful ensure you have many daughters that you teach to love only Asian men (have them ONLY watch Asian TV shows with Asian male romantic leads, and also steer them toward more masculine Asian male portrayals such as those of Jang Hyuk or Lee Byung Hun or Oh Ji Ho or Toshiro Mifune or Huang Xiao Ming.... you get the picture, let them see the Chinese weightlifters and Japanese/Chinese/Korean male gymnastic team full of muscular, baddass, masculine Asian men, influence them to fall in love with Asian men only.

There will be many Asian men out there with very few options in the future, as this racism will only continue and get worse. So, when your half Asian daughters marry fully Asian men the next generation or half a generation down the line, we will have a huge population of 3/4ths Asians with Asian fathers and Asian grandfathers. This cycle can be repeated over and over again. We are essentially creating a bloodline..... no, a NATION of Asian male genetics and non-Asian female genetics, in which the Asian genetics and Asian phenotype will dominate and everyone is something like 3/4ths Asian with Asian patriarchal ancestry.

The most vital part of this plan is to make sure that the future asian mens daughters are exclusively attracted to Asian men, and that will take a lot of effort making sure they completely avoid the toxic white/western media that dehumanizes all Asian men and paints them as losers, eunuchs, cuckolds, target practice, villains.

masculine is just a code word for good looking

6'3+ and good face + good jaw + hunter eyes = masculine

bug eyed asian guy = infantile

anyway, asians and curries (technically asian) outnumber whites like 30 to 1 so none of this shit matters

Ricecels are hands down the most unfortunate, they don't even look like men just aged boys

But then so do the women, of course that might turn men on even more.

But it doesn't even matter how women look, all men are attracted to all women.

Asians retain more babyface like features, it makes asian foids look cuter. But for the men, it just makes them look like kids

do they really look cuter or is it just because they're female?

not that it matters to men

Asians retain more babyface like features, it makes asian foids look cuter. But for the men, it just makes them look like kids

its over

masculine is just a code word for good looking
tbh
anyway, asians and curries (technically asian) outnumber whites like 30 to 1 so none of this shit matters
Truth. Still, I would not breed with a woman not of my race as a matter of principal out of respect to my fellow man. Not that it's really an issue.

yea masculinity doesnt matter lol

people worship kpop changs even they look like teenage boys