Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Israelis are cleaning out Lebanese leadERs

Dnw. HEZBOLLAH is winning on the ground. Leaders can be replaced. Anyone who is saying that Hezbollah is losing are cucksersvatives or salty white nationalists.(Minority)

Last edited:
Jews have lost their minds. This is why I turned my back on Christianity - look at God’s “chosen people.”

Jews have lost their minds. This is why I turned my back on Christianity - look at God’s “chosen people.”
Not a religious guy but tbf the modern Jews are very mixed up with all kinds of peoples. They're definitely not like "David" and "Solomon"

Not a religious guy but tbf the modern Jews are very mixed up with all kinds of peoples. They're definitely not like "David" and "Solomon"
mossad is a dangerous and very powerful entity

but tbf the modern Jews are very mixed up with all kinds of peoples. They're definitely not like "David" and "Solomon
It's because, modern day askhanazi Jews(Jews From European countries) are as white as Italians, not even "very Mixed" they are white. And more then half of the population of Israel are askhanazis