Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Israel Palestine conflict is a brutal racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Bunch of sand niggers being killed and no one cares, they still sympathize with the jews. Everyone hates sand niggers, most of all females hate us.

@dominic

??? Most of the media/world is pro Palestine rn except for maby half of the USA.

precisely. they're all shilling for the ayrabs. internal schism within the kikes? who knows?
This, nobody actually cares about those sandniggers. It's Jewish supremacists on one side and Jewish supremacists who are concerned openly genociding subhumans gives Jews a bad rep on the other.

This, nobody actually cares about those sandniggers. It's Jewish supremacists on one side and Jewish supremacists who are concerned openly genociding subhumans gives Jews a bad rep on the other.
true

Bunch of sand niggers being killed and no one cares, they still sympathize with the jews. Everyone hates sand niggers, most of all females hate us.

@dominic
Not true. The only people who are pro israel are zionist jews, zionist evangelicals, and neocon war mongerers.

@dominic
Sand niggers are one of the most subhuman races, they are mogged by everyone except maybe curries.

Its over man. Sand niggers married their cousin for centuries upon centuries and became domesticated rats. When it's pointed out how subhuman they are they can only say "B-BUT WE INVENTED SCIENCE AND SHIT! MUH ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE!" yes that was before you became inbred you subhuman plus the middle east as white back then.

We ethnics can't compete with the untamed naturally beautiful white man.

Everyone on reddit is defending israel
JFL reddit. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Opinions on reddit don’t reflect the general population. Even though they are mostly leftists, most leftists are pro palestine.

JFL when the richest of sandnigger gulf countries are in bed with Israel:feelskek:

No, they are morally on the wrong side. They are foreign invaders displacing the native population that has lived there for thousands of years.
:soy: You’re literally a kike if I was a kike I’d be ashamed of you your race is in a fight for it’s land and u don’t support them like the Jews in wall street

Just look at that fucking ethnic face. Holy shit. We ethnics are truly subhuman.

Meanwhile, the average white guy in the west:

precisely. they're all shilling for the ayrabs. internal schism within the kikes? who knows?
Jews aren't unified. also Jewish social media backfired on em jfl, their own inventions

Just having some fun
Fair enough JFL

:soy: You’re literally a kike if I was a kike I’d be ashamed of you your race is in a fight for it’s land and u don’t support them like the Jews in wall street
I don’t really care that much about race tbh, I care more about morality and don’t let my identity cloud my judgement. And morally, Israel is on the wrong side. If wanted a safe space, they should have taken half of Germany as compensation instead of some shit hole in a desert and doing pretty much the same thing the nazis did.
Also, most very orthodox Jews I know are anti-Israel because they think the messiah is supposed to lead us back when we are targeted all over the world. This happening without it really makes me think the Christians and Jews might be right, that we will end up supporting some false messiah.

@Copexodius Maximus this ricecel is a brutal racepill.
Tbf, he looks like a random hikimoro while the other dudes are all models and actors and such.

JFL @ seeing some cels here defending jews because ''hehe i'd rather see palestinians die becuz they are shitskins xddddd lol'' a couple days ago, shallow foid behavior tbqh

JFL @ seeing some cels here defending jews because ''hehe i'd rather see palestinians die becuz they are shitskins xddddd lol'' a couple days ago, shallow foid behavior tbqh
This is how most of the world feels.

Luckily you have a Jewish phenotype, so you should be able to get some. :feelsLSD:

??? Most of the media/world is pro Palestine rn except for maby half of the USA.
Technically it's correct, but the churches and members of the church are supporting for Israel because of "God's chosen people". I was surprised to hear that someone is actually supporting Israel, after America sent 4 billion dollars to kikes to make genocides.

And fuck biden too.

I hate the Jewish culture