Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The Island: A Sibling Rivalry Tale (review + sample quotes)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

The story starts off in a uncomplicated fashion: the brother and sister, on a vacation with parents. As the title suggests, the two siblings have had a history of rivalry between them, and this time the brother is looking for an opportunity to undermine his bratty little sister. If anything, it's her slutty attire that pissed him off, to say nothing of that time when she had to embarrass him before his friends a while ago. So he wants to repay her by the very same coin. But to do that he will have to lure her on "their" island, a small patch of land where they used to hang out when they were little kids.

There's nothing really special about the story. It can be broken down into two parts. First the male MC just tricks his sister and lures her on the island, and the things escalate from there. Given that I'm a sucker for a sibling rivalry stories it's natural for me rate it high deapite that. The main characters are done well enough, and I've enjoyed the rivalrous chemistry between them to a degree. My gripe is that they fall in love too quicky, there doesn't seem to be much romance going on. They just go from rivals to lovers without any character development or conflict in between. I'd rather much the brother proceed on to embarrass his sister, then she bursts into tears and runs away or some shit, the usual sappy teen shit. It's a pretty light and upbeat story, and it doesn't have to incorporate any kind of drama. But still if the author doubled down on the "revenge" aspect a bit more, the rating would be higher. The main thing the sets this story apart however, and the reason I've decided to write this review, is it's sexual depictions. This is some of the most well written and hot graphic shit I've read on this site. The best written, probably, the depictions of his sexy sister, them fighting, then making out, then fucking, got me hard many times. At times their love gets pretty sentimental with an tiny tint of nostalgia and melancholy, but all in a good way. This is really a small gem of writing. So that this alone, together with my favorite theme of sibling rivalry, earns it a rating of 8/10.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I could not help but take a moment to take in her beauty. Her breasts had budded into their full ripeness, emphasized by her sharply defined tan lines. Her little belly was flat, with just the barest hint of the puppy fat that had melted away over the previous year, and it ended in a small, but untrimmed patch of pubic hair, sharply contrasted with the milky skin around it.
Her pussy lips were puffy and seemed to be trying to clamp around the cylinder of my shaft.
Finally, after what seemed like an age, she spoke in a small voice, "You're hard?"
"Loli..." I began, having no idea how I could explain it.
"You're fucking hard for me?" She said it louder, with a little laugh of surprise before adding, "You are!" She beamed, "You have a hard-on for your little sister, you fucking perv!"
"It's nothing," I argued, my face burning red, "It's just a physical reaction, okay. You can get off now. It's nothing..."
My words were cut off as she suddenly dropped forward onto my chest. I let out a surprised "Oof," as her body thudded into mine. Only this time, instead of an attack, she pressed herself against me and kissed me full on the lips.
"Eww, Loli. You're my fucking sister. Stop it, okay."
She was grinning stupidly at me now and replied, "You can say what you want, but your body is telling a different story." For emphasis she lifted her butt and slipped a hand between our bodies. Her cool hand was suddenly wrapped around my shaft.
She lifted it, rubbing it against her sunscreen oiled stomach in the process.
"You like me, Charlie-boy," She whispered.
Slowly her hand slid up my length and then pinched the tip of my cock just the rough side of gentle.
I nearly exploded in her palm.
Both our mouths were open, we were breathing the same air. We were so close that when she moved our teeth clicked together. We each just had to lift our tongues a fraction and we would be kissing again.
"Loli, seriously. This is fucked u..." Again my voice trailed off as she gave a small rock of her hips, using her pussy to stroke my shaft.
"You like that, Chaz?" She asked.
My only answer was a groan.
As she used the greased smoothness of our bodies to slide over me in a languid, sun-warmed glide she said, "I can't tell you how often I dreamed about this, Charlie. Dirty, wicked dreams."
"Seriously?" I finally managed to gasp out, "I thought you hated me? You certainly acted that way."
"I just wanted you to notice me. Why do you think I tried to hang out with you and your stupid friends all the time?"
I felt her hand slip down and then it was cradling my balls, playfully tugging at them.
Jesus, my little sister was playing with my balls.
"I tried everything to get you to see me as I see you, but you were such an asshole to me. I was just your bratty little sister. I only pantsed you because you had spent the whole day before the campfire patently ignoring me." She emphasized her points by squeezing hard on my balls.
"Jesus! Ow! I'm sorry, Loli. I didn't mean it. It was just, you know, older brother stuff. Ouch! Can you let go now?"
She made a great show of mulling over this prospect and the way her eyes narrowed and her nose crinkled when she did this was suddenly the sexiest thing I had ever seen.
I let her slowly and opulently bring my orgasm up like something from the bottom of the dark lake waters. Slowly drawn up from the depths, it seemed to increase in pace and urgency as it sensed the promise of light and heat from the sun high above.
"I'm going to come. Loli," I warned her, my hips stuttering in their short thrusts.
For answer, she used one hand to grab my testicles and tug downwards and she sucked down hard on me, cheeks inverted with the force of it.
The sound of my shaft slotting with a liquid "Schlock. Schlock." into her mouth was enough to set me off on its own. It sounded much louder in this quiet little shelter from the breeze.
She seemed to melt and reform around my tongue, giving me access to her most sensitive parts without any effort on my part. Her proud clitoris stood up to greet me, rubbing itself on my tongue like an affectionate cat.
She presented first her right breast, which I anointed wetly with my tongue, and then her left, which I treated with similar reverence. Her areolae were so puffy that her nipples barely seemed to rise above them. But, when I used the tip of my tongue to curl under one, it lifted and swelled to attention.
"Mmm, Charlie-boy," She moaned, "Do it for me, I want to feel it on my body."
I was already so close, and her words were like the final trigger. With only a few quick pumps of her hand, I exploded.
A high arc of come shot out of me. It laid out a straight white line from her belly, over her chest, her face and ended up curling over her hair.
A second followed, and what it lacked in force it made up for in volume. It landed with a heavy splat on her ridged belly and quaking tits. It ran between them and down toward her collar bone.

Last edited: