Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The irritating part about obese women is that they have self confidence

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My workplace is filled with morbidly obese and obese government employees. Mostly black and Hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and quite possibly the ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful.

For example, this ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. She hits on me and other high value men.Another is an obese 60 year old Mexican who called herself a "cougar." srs. This fat pig used to hit on high class men and touched them. She eventually stopped when some 20 year old male intern complained.

If these pigs are beautiful than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class runway models and my Poodles ass is a conder for America's next top model. There is no way in hell these landwhales are beautiful. No idea how these pigs have so much self confidence.

Last edited:
had a pizza for dinner today

hit on you? mogger

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest place on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back