Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The irreducible complexity of inceldom

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Like most of you, I've spent much time and mental effort in trying to piece together the cause or causes of my inceldom. Increasingly, however, I find all this analyzing of my inceldom to be a tiresome and unhelpful activity.

The thing that it all boils down to is, inceldom in my mind has gradually revealed itself to be something irreducibly complex. For most of us, I think, there isn't a single discrete set of easily discernible causes that lead us to being incels. It's more a tangled web of little aspects of myself, of my mode of being in this world, that are somehow off-putting to foids. Not only that, all those aspects feed off one another, this one amplifying or even generating that one over there, in a bewildering series of feedback loops and unending recursive spirals.

Apart from that, ultimately it's down to the atoms in my brain and body not forming the proper mechanical combinations with the atoms in the brains and bodies of foids. Even a mind many orders of magnitude more powerful and subtle than mine couldn't analyze all that in any comprehensive way.

Sure, I'm a disabledcel. But there are many disabled men who aren't incel. I'm a ricecel too. Then again, many rice men do get to reproduce. Short or autistic or insecure or unemployed men, same fucking story. None of my many "flaws" inherently and necessarily leads to inceldom. It's just that the unique combination of my personal traits, the total package as it were, isn't appealing to foids. Instead of trying to analyze that down to its constituent causes (which I've come to realize is futile), I will henceforth simply take it as an axiom of my life in this world: Foids don't want me. Don't know why or how exactly. It simply is the case.

Last edited:
Yes. And then what? It´s indeed a mystery but the discontent that you feel is not: the issue is this regime of sexual compulsion that turns the sexless male into abnormal and the sex-haver into normal.

Yes. And then what? It´s indeed a mystery but the discontent that you feel is not: the issue is this regime of sexual compulsion that turns the sexless male into abnormal and the sex-haver into normal.
You're right about that of course. The causes may be mysterious, but the effects are not. I merely pointed out that inquiring into the causes of one's inceldom may (for the majority of us, probably) not be all that helpful.

I think being short is ethnic is pretty much it

I think being short is ethnic is pretty much it
Women who like short men

I'm perfectly willing to accept that these are exceptional couples. (Assuming they're all legit, of course.) But they do prove that being short and/or ethnic doesn't necessarily lead to inceldom. Ergo, there must be other things that lead certain short ethnic men to becoming incel.

View attachment 519426
I'm perfectly willing to accept that these are exceptional couples. (Assuming they're all legit, of course.) But they do prove that being short and/or ethnic doesn't necessarily lead to inceldom. Ergo, there must be other things that lead certain short ethnic men to becoming incel.
Rich betabuxxer, rich betabuxxer, coal burner

Rich betabuxxer, rich betabuxxer, coal burner
Could be. But that still doesn't explain why these guys succeeded at being betabuxxers or "coal" while others in similar circumstances fail. What I'm getting at is that, instead of trying to enumerate a possibly infinite list of incel traits, we have to accept that inceldom at the individual level is to a large extent unexplainable and random.

good read, good writing...:feelsYall:

It's not complex really. For every unattractive trait (e.g. being a manlet) you have to compensate with an attractive trait (e.g. face). If you cannot do that or you combine too many unattractive traits (e.g. ugly, ethnic, manlet, poor, beta personality) you will be incel.

Also what kind of women you meet (and thus your dating chances) is inherently based on luck. Let's be real: there are women who will accept subhumans if they got to know them as friends or whatever, but they are exceptionally rare and the chance you will ever come across one is grim, and it becomes worse the less attractive you are.

Like most of you, I've spent much time and mental effort in trying to piece together the cause or causes of my inceldom. Increasingly, however, I find all this analyzing of my inceldom to be a tiresome and unhelpful activity.

The thing that it all boils down to is, inceldom in my mind has gradually revealed itself to be something irreducibly complex. For most of us, I think, there isn't a single discrete set of easily discernible causes that lead us to being incels. It's more a tangled web of little aspects of myself, of my mode of being in this world, that are somehow off-putting to foids. Not only that, all those aspects feed off one another, this one amplifying or even generating that one over there, in a bewildering series of feedback loops and unending recursive spirals.

Apart from that, ultimately it's down to the atoms in my brain and body not forming the proper mechanical combinations with the atoms in the brains and bodies of foids. Even a mind many orders of magnitude more powerful and subtle than mine couldn't analyze all that in any comprehensive way.

Sure, I'm a disabledcel. But there are many disabled men who aren't incel. I'm a ricecel too. Then again, many rice men do get to reproduce. Short or autistic or insecure or unemployed men, same fucking story. None of my many "flaws" inherently and necessarily leads to inceldom. It's just that the unique combination of my personal traits, the total package as it were, isn't appealing to foids. Instead of trying to analyze that down to its constituent causes (which I've come to realize is futile), I will henceforth simply take it as an axiom of my life in this world: Foids don't want me. Don't know why or how exactly. It simply is the case.
Understanding the reasons of our inceldom is not easy, for sure. But it is possible.

The answer to the question is not in the atoms in your brain but in the cultural dynamics of our society over the very long term (several thousand years).

I know someone who has been working on this problem for over 30 years. He is not an incel (having been married) and is now over 50 years of age. He has been working on a book for the last few years which attempts at proposing a comprehensive account not only of Inceldom but of all other related cultural features of the West. Although not finished yet, this book, in its present form offers a number of valuable insights that make inceldom easier to understand. In particular, it identifies a religious tradition of a great foid goddess which has been in existence since 4000 B.C. and keeps reappearing in almost every human cultures in various form.

What has been happening to the West in the last 70 to 50 years is nothing more than yet another recurrence of this cult. Inceldom is a direct result of this.

The great foid goddess is the mythical divine support of "the king" i.e., what we call "Chad" in Incel lingo.

That relationship between the divine Stacy and the royal Chad is clear in cultures as diverse as the ancient celts (the "sovereignty goddess"), the Romans (both Caesar and Pompey claiming a special relationship to Venus) and the medieval French kings (Joan of Arc). There are many, many more examples of this.

For more on this, you can take a look at these threads (the meat and potatoes are in Chapters 3 and 4):

These are just the first 4 chapters of the book. For a complete version (all 9 chapters), you can look at this thread:
However, this version is slightly older. The four threads above contain the latest one.

Inceldom is usually a combination of poor looks, poor upbringing + some other factors like a weak health, very bad skin, mental illness...
All of this leads you to feel inferior and isolated from other people.

Understanding the reasons of our inceldom is not easy, for sure. But it is possible.

The answer to the question is not in the atoms in your brain but in the cultural dynamics of our society over the very long term (several thousand years).

I know someone who has been working on this problem for over 30 years. He is not an incel (having been married) and is now over 50 years of age. He has been working on a book for the last few years which attempts at proposing a comprehensive account not only of Inceldom but of all other related cultural features of the West. Although not finished yet, this book, in its present form offers a number of valuable insights that make inceldom easier to understand. In particular, it identifies a religious tradition of a great foid goddess which has been in existence since 4000 B.C. and keeps reappearing in almost every human cultures in various form.

What has been happening to the West in the last 70 to 50 years is nothing more than yet another recurrence of this cult. Inceldom is a direct result of this.

The great foid goddess is the mythical divine support of "the king" i.e., what we call "Chad" in Incel lingo.

That relationship between the divine Stacy and the royal Chad is clear in cultures as diverse as the ancient celts (the "sovereignty goddess"), the Romans (both Caesar and Pompey claiming a special relationship to Venus) and the medieval French kings (Joan of Arc). There are many, many more examples of this.

For more on this, you can take a look at these threads (the meat and potatoes are in Chapters 3 and 4):

These are just the first 4 chapters of the book. For a complete version (all 9 chapters), you can look at this thread:
However, this version is slightly older. The four threads above contain the latest one.
Very interesting. Yeah, what we are experiencing today is simply a reversal to pre-civilization days. Inceldom is only one consequence of it, others are violent crime, income inequality and breakdown of the social order. The social contract is already torn, more and more men are checking out as they realize participating in society doesn't give them any benefits.

Could be. But that still doesn't explain why these guys succeeded at being betabuxxers or "coal" while others in similar circumstances fail. What I'm getting at is that, instead of trying to enumerate a possibly infinite list of incel traits, we have to accept that inceldom at the individual level is to a large extent unexplainable and random.
Interesting take. It's very hard to be incel on 1 bad trait alone. There has to be many things that went wrong for someone to end up here.

Even something as simple as having a stable family could be the difference from becoming a CEO of an important bussiness vs ending up overdosing under a bridge after stealing from a methead, even with the same genetic material.

Life is very complicated, there are just too many variables and too many things happening that impact our lifes directly and indirectly. A combination of bad traits and unfornate events are the most likely combo for people to end up here. Hell, you can even be incel while being good looking because you are black and grew up in KKK town (something similar happened to a faceandlms viewer, actually. He was basically tyrone but he grew up in a very racist white place in UK, and when he went to USA for vacation he found he actually had a slayer body).

In the end, we can sum up inceldom as: bad traits + bad circumstances. I don't think you are getting out of inceldom if you are subpar and have subpar support sources.

Btw, I don't wanna get into how much culture and how rich a society is matters because I would need pages to explain it.