Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The irony

I

Irony

Banned
-
Is seeing a bunch of betamales sitting around whinging about how ugly they are and how no woman will give them a chance. Yet, they sit there slagging off decent looking chicks or more commonly 'landwhales'. 

Seriously? You can't be mad at someone who isn't attracted to you. Now if they strung you along then yeah, they're shit. But you're acting no better sitting there saying you're a .01/10 and wanting a 8/10 female. 

Yeah we all want an attractive partner for fucks sake, but you can't put down a woman for wanting the same shit. In the end we all fucking settle. You're not going to get that model quality virgin girl who will worship your tiny cock. So find a woman who will ride your shrimp into the sunset instead and whose face doesn't make you puke. 

Go out and do shit. Prove those cunts in school you weren't some loser wastoid living in your parents basement. Get a job. Learn a trade. Rake in cash until you can lord over those fucking simpletons. 

Also, man the fuck up. Won't message someone back because 'they're going to ghost me anyway', so? It's not like you have anything to lose. You might even get a blowie out of it. Stop setting yourself up for failure and then blaming the world you shit. 

Now to sit back and watch you all get your jockstraps in a bunch before my ban. 

:p