Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The irony...

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
Society, including those pathetic normies on IT, would have much more respect for you if you were a slayer who treated women like fucktoys, even if you had the same exact beliefs you do now. All people care about is how easy you are to make fun of, because everybody wants somebody to look down on. And there is no easier group than us.

Fear the nobodies.

This is entirely true. One of the easiest ways to create friendships is having a common enemy to torment, since we are the lowest group in their eyes and they have nothing to do with their miserable lives but poke fun at us

I mean i'm sure those cucks over at IT respect their wifeys bull a lot ngl.

i think incels look better than people who post on inceltears and such. lots of guys here are in the 5/10 range while inceltears has lots of obese 2/10s

i think incels look better than people who post on inceltears and such. lots of guys here are in the 5/10 range while inceltears has lots of obese 2/10s

I would go further and say that we have bodydismorphic chads boosting there cripled egos on this site. While IT consist of 100% -1/10 truecells

Tfw when IT users mogs me

Chad is just as misogynistic as we are.

There are NO normies on IT lol...

Soy boys love their reddit upvotes.

Your looks is your status.

3107.jpg

Over for Arachnophobiacels.