Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The irony of people who use "social code" words for Tinder.

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
So whenever someone is on Tinder, they never say they are on it to fuck, to have sex, to get laid, to put linguini in the ravioli and make a mama mia. You know what I'm saying.

In the most transparent of terms, people call it a "hook up" app. In the most obfuscated of terms, they refer to it as an "online dating" app.

And I have to ask. Why?

Well I know the reason why, but when you analyze this "reason", it makes no sense.

The point is to add an air of "plausible deniability" to the intent of why someone is on Tinder. After all, "hook up" might refer to taking a girl out for dinner, or meeting someone, or just simply ons'ing a chick. "Dating" can literally mean anything that has to do with erotic-type relationships with women. From meeting to having someone who whips you for fun.

But here's the thing - you aren't fooling god damn anyone.
Anyone familiar with Tinder knows it exists for one thing - fucking. That's why it's there. FFS, the app's logo is a "flame".

If I know a girl is on Tinder, I have no interest in dating that girl for a long term relationship. Any girl who is on there, actively, is just someone who is damaged goods and would make a terrible mother, probably has 6 STDs, and has at least a double digit body count. Probably also has yeeted some feetuses. So of course, simply being on there means you are a trash person as a woman, at least in terms of being a mother and raising some good kids.

And they admit this by the very fact that they have to use social code words to cover up why they are on the site. If they just come out and say they are fucking bitches, most people would look down on them socially, so they try in vain to cover it up.

Now despite covering it up, these people will shame you if you are inexperienced sexually. Despite the fact that they are ashamed they pump and dump bitches, or they are a used up whore, they will shame you as a loser if you don't put your linguini in some ravioli at some point.

I mean, if you think you are a winner for using Tinder, you should have no issue broadcasting to the world that you like pumping and dumping bitches or like being a dirty little slut. But instead, you don't.

tl;dr / DNR

People are irrational pricks who are ashamed of their promiscuity but will shame you for your lack of promiscuity.

Last edited:
Control the language and you can control the argument and discourse

Very high IQ observation

Good points. Normalfags in general are known for following stupid rituals, speaking in codes and being throughly dishonest cretin. There is no reason for a whore to marry in a church while wearing a white wedding dress which symbolizes virginity and yet they do it anyways.

Im jus Lol in for frens...

Degenerates like to keep up appearances and delude themselves into thinking they're good honest people by changing the language. They're demonic trash but will refer to themselves as angels.