Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The irony of male income status for women

Dissidia NT

Dissidia NT

Sage
Broke?

Women don't want you.

Wanna get laid buddy?

Make some money.

Making alot of money means you pay taxes... Guess who those taxes go to?

The same broke bitches that didn't want to fuck you in the first place.

Now other women want you for your money.

You can't fucking escape this shit.

Making money isn't even a legitimate strategy to getting woman (gold diggers) anymore.
You need to be rich, as in millions of dollars if you want to attract females.
Females scoff at a guy that only makes 6 figures, because most of them have jobs now or they can get free money from the government.

Making money isn't even a legitimate strategy to getting woman (gold diggers) anymore.
Females scoff at a guy that only makes 6 figures, because most of them have jobs now or they can get free money from the government.
You use the word "job" very generously.
What women have is essentially corporate welfare.

Don't underestimate the cucked power of affirmative action and welfare, foids can make more than you do sitting on their ass. Not to mention the BX orbiters giving them loads of free shit, tutorial island is easy to NEET in.

At every job ive done the women do absolutely FUCK ALL. I'm not even bitter, they really do nothing. They talk all fucking day while saying absolutely nothing, and try avoid any hard work.

At every job ive done the women do absolutely FUCK ALL. I'm not even bitter, they really do nothing. They talk all fucking day while saying absolutely nothing, and try avoid any hard work.
fuckin way she goes

Women have known the ability to leverage their pretty face and holes for millennia. They can wiggle their way into some bullshit HR position somewhere.

I just interviewed recently somewhere and I had to interview with some shrill curly hair dogface Jew BITCH. I knew I wasn't getting that job.