Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The irony of being incel in the sex capital Bangcock

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Hard to say if I should laugh or cry about this, Being incel in SEA is like an oxymoron

Are u from SEA race? Or u work there?

well first of all its not that ironic, because that city is complete meme-tier and a normie destination. go to an obscure city in PH and you will fuck.

I'm also an incel in SEA bro. I know the feel

it is a bit ironic.
same thing happened to me a few weeks ago where i thought it just seemed ironic to me at the time. my local newspaper printed some story about how all the singles in my city were having sex and the top 5 reasons for this "sex rush"
sadly, i read the story because i was hoping to get some sort of insight into the sex world. i'm so pathetic. i hate living like this.

that sucks man

Do people actually date the trannies over there??

Silly inkel, those stronk independent wahmen have a preference for obese wealthy sex tourists from the US and China, you need to respect their decision.

Do people actually date the trannies over there??

they try to trick foreigners into fucking them

i'm guessing people fuck them and find out too late, get embarrassed and don't tell anyone

or thai women only want chads so average guys (non-whites) fuck trannies

This song makes me want to go to Bangkok.

well first of all its not that ironic, because that city is complete meme-tier and a normie destination. go to an obscure city in PH and you will fuck.
Sorry to ask but what is a meme tier?

Can't spell your own city?