Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ironic thing about all public schools.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
Joined
Jan 1, 2018
Posts
4,372
Online
28d 5h 18m
Is that sociobiology is the scientific takeaway from being in the public school system. Private schools are refined, but knowing socio-pathos is more important when it comes to mankind. Implicitly the reason people go to public school is to safeguard against pathologies the general public will give.
Sociopathology by my definition isn't just a hannibal lecter, or a ted bundy. It is simple the underlying pathology/ osmosis of society.
Terms get miscorrelated by colloquialism. LIke racism, or judgment, etc.

The most important, residuating issue about public schools in general is socioselection/biology.
Every stray thought is blackpill for people, while the bluepill is the cope-trampoline that gets you from low to high when you consume it.
The shitty part about all of it is that schools are simply wageslave indoctrination factories, but not a genuine, tangible, educational resource.
Everything I say here tends to be an insightful blackpill. Talking about any of it to people would help mankind, but severely damage those who have the system broken in their favor.
We live in the humanitarian headlock age. You will be headlocked and brokeneck if you speak out.
The humanitarian headlocked highway that victim olympic champions have today is killing the white race/ civilization.
For that we have to tiptoe our world to making things proper again, and anew for incels/ people with integrity but without the resources to be recognized.
Not talking about sociology is like not talking about socioeconomical disadvantage in the middle of some ghetto thuglife school.
People won't be able to look at schooling as a tangible valuable resource if the most relevant things in their lives are unarticulated with where they are.
 
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Posts
6,379
Online
26d 21h 12m
Eugenicist said:
Is that sociobiology is the scientific takeaway from being in the public school system. Private schools are refined, but knowing socio-pathos is more important when it comes to mankind. Implicitly the reason people go to public school is to safeguard against pathologies the general public will give.
Sociopathology by my definition isn't just a hannibal lecter, or a ted bundy. It is simple the underlying pathology/ osmosis of society.
Terms get miscorrelated by colloquialism. LIke racism, or judgment, etc.

The most important, residuating issue about public schools in general is socioselection/biology.
Every stray thought is blackpill for people, while the bluepill is the cope-trampoline that gets you from low to high when you consume it.
The shitty part about all of it is that schools are simply wageslave indoctrination factories, but not a genuine, tangible, educational resource.
Everything I say here tends to be an insightful blackpill. Talking about any of it to people would help mankind, but severely damage those who have the system broken in their favor.
We live in the humanitarian headlock age. You will be headlocked and brokeneck if you speak out.
The humanitarian headlocked highway that victim olympic champions have today is killing the white race/ civilization.
For that we have to tiptoe our world to making things proper again, and anew for incels/ people with integrity but without the resources to be recognized.
Not talking about sociology is like not talking about socioeconomical disadvantage in the middle of some ghetto thuglife school.
People won't be able to look at schooling as a tangible valuable resource if the most relevant things in their lives are unarticulated with where they are.
I agree with this post.
 
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Posts
6,379
Online
26d 21h 12m
muharremabi said:
didnt read tho
I did.
It all comes down to being an indoctrination system, which produces more drones to satisfy those above us.
Also it is heavily deep in Kosher propaganda.
((( History class ))) being the major propaganda machine for the young ones.
Social Justice and all that sort of crap, begins there.
They only fill their bellys later on, when they get to the Universitys.
Virtue Signalling is their practice after graduating.
It´s over for many SJWcels.
 
Last edited:
Feargin

Feargin

ER Doctor
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
83
Online
3d 21h 7m
Libertarianpilled. Public education is the true opium of the masses- it gives unintelligent but aggressive boys access to young females, often through mandatory education laws enforced by leftists. It's the dysgenic dulling of a population. I also distinctly remember female public school teachers favoritism towards female students.
 
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Posts
12,063
Online
12d 10h 25m
We're like the guys who were laughed at for saying the Earth is round.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
I've never attended a public school. What is it like?
 
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Posts
3,099
Online
4d 3h 58m
You will be seriously indoctrinated about the current trends in the NPC world, and maybe you will be an expert in identifying genders and recognizing how privileged you are as a white man and how it’s important to welcome refugees.

But professors will pay very little attention to your economical education, financial education, science, sociology, and other useful tools will be put away, like political sciences.

Public schools are awful places, and I’m not telling because I’ve heard it from others. I’ve been in a public school myself, where all my teachers were failed leftists, and looking around me I saw the same situation where almost all the teachers were leftist indoctrinators.

So, in public schools you will have your history books written by leftists, history of philosophy written by leftists, latin anthologies written by leftists, every humanity field is in the hands of leftist people and the only field they cannot pollute with ideology is math. Math is the holy science free of ideologies.

Leftist teachers divides in two categories: indoctrinators and NPCs.
Indoctrinators are thinking minds that want to plagiarize you. NPCs are followers and aggressive people, when you challenge their ideas they can’t answer in a civilized manner because their NPC logic is flawed. Indoctrinators are not NPCs, and are more mildly mannered but their only goal is to brainwash you.
 
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
5,850
Online
26d 10h 39m
PPEcel said:
I've never attended a public school. What is it like?
How come you have university of Oxford as your avi?
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
ColdLightOfDay said:
How come you have university of Oxford as your avi?

I don't see why not. Dox bait, I guess.

Salustio said:
You will be seriously indoctrinated about the current trends in the NPC world, and maybe you will be an expert in identifying genders and recognizing how privileged you are as a white man and how it’s important to welcome refugees.

But professors will pay very little attention to your economical education, financial education, science, sociology, and other useful tools will be put away, like political sciences.

Public schools are awful places, and I’m not telling because I’ve heard it from others. I’ve been in a public school myself, where all my teachers were failed leftists, and looking around me I saw the same situation where almost all the teachers were leftist indoctrinators.

So, in public schools you will have your history books written by leftists, history of philosophy written by leftists, latin anthologies written by leftists, every humanity field is in the hands of leftist people and the only field they cannot pollute with ideology is math. Math is the holy science free of ideologies.

Leftist teachers divides in two categories: indoctrinators and NPCs.
Indoctrinators are thinking minds that want to plagiarize you. NPCs are followers and aggressive people, when you challenge their ideas they can’t answer in a civilized manner because their NPC logic is flawed. Indoctrinators are not NPCs, and are more mildly mannered but their only goal is to brainwash you.

Oh. I thought you guys were referring only to public schools at the K-12 level. I think I should point out that teachers at private high schools and at private universities are also pretty left-wing. Location plays a pretty big role, too.
 
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
5,850
Online
26d 10h 39m
PPEcel said:
I don't see why not. Dox bait, I guess.
Did you actually go there? High IQcel.
 
Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Posts
2,028
Online
2m
I think about all these "public schools are indoctrination camps" -arguments with some humor, since that is not at all what I experienced in them. Your experience may vary.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,384
Online
171d 9h 8m
Wonder said:
I think about all these "public schools are indoctrination camps" -arguments with some humor, since that is not at all what I experienced in them. Your experience may vary.

The impression I have of public high schools is that they are filled with Chads and Stacies and orbiting normies who care more about drinking, weed, and sex than they do about being indoctrinated. Is it accurate?
ColdLightOfDay said:
Did you actually go there? High IQcel.

PPE doesn't stand for "personal protective equipment".
 
Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Posts
2,028
Online
2m
PPEcel said:
The impression I have of public high schools is that they are filled with Chads and Stacies and orbiting normies who care more about drinking, weed, and sex than they do about being indoctrinated. Is it accurate?
My experience is that it is simply "normal" people aka normies giving education to other normies. No teacher is bringing up the differences in IQ between races but no one is trying to aggresively indoctrinate you either.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top