Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ironic dichotomy now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Ever noticed how all foids do is complain how they're lonely and their ex was a toxic pos, how all men do is treat them like trash and ghost them, and meanwhile men complain about never getting a date or any female attention?

It's pretty ironic because at first you'd rationally ask how that's even possible. If all the men are getting 0 attention from women how are they supposedly being the toxic ghosters?

But then you apply clown world logic and remember that just means foids only give the top 10% chads even the light of day while most men are left to rot alone. and those chads don't waste time on internet forums and social media, they're too busy slaying so they don't put any input into these demographics you see online.

Is top 10% Chad? Thought it was like 5%

Is top 10% Chad? Thought it was like 5%
Hard to say
Untitled2

Met in a bar is going up?? That can't be right, their data looks crappy
1. denominator decrease
2. multiple categories are possible (online dating then went to a bar)

Ever noticed how all foids do is complain how they're lonely and their ex was a toxic pos, how all men do is treat them like trash and ghost them, and meanwhile men complain about never getting a date or any female attention?

It's pretty ironic because at first you'd rationally ask how that's even possible. If all the men are getting 0 attention from women how are they supposedly being the toxic ghosters?

But then you apply clown world logic and remember that just means foids only give the top 10% chads even the light of day while most men are left to rot alone. and those chads don't waste time on internet forums and social media, they're too busy slaying so they don't put any input into these demographics you see online.

It's one of those things that extremely pisses me off. But, of course, we have to remember that they're talking about that Top x% that they consider "Quality males", while pretty much the rest are invisible, at best.

I remember months ago I was searching on YouTube for a song called "I Been Single All My Life" by Robert Alberg (You should look it up, seriously) and on the results, I came across a bunch of videos of stupid roasties with "sad" faces and titles such as "I'VE BEEN SINGLE ALL MY LIFE" or "I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND" or bullshit like that.

It made me fuckin' pissed off!!! Why do foids do that? Attention whoring at its worst. So cynical.