Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Iranian Islamic revolution - the first beta rebellion

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
It is admitted by many experts that the Iranian Islamic revolution was triggered by foids' behavior in Iran just before 1979. A similar history happened just a little bit later in Afghanistan.

The beta rebellion is already here but almost nobody sees it. I have not seen these events in this way. But this analyze can explain why all western interventions in these countries that try to create a society governed by foids fail every time. Even the conflict between Iranians, Turks and Arabs against Israel and Kurds can be seen as a conflict between men's and foid's governments.

This analyze can explain also why all these societies are so stable even if under strongest attacks from abroad. And why the US army is unable to win any war any more.

Islam always acts as a foil to foid degeneracy

Next generation of incels will be a lot more blackpill and hypergamia will be stronger, if god willing in a few more future generations this shitty world collapses

Islam putting whores in their place
F4B00654 E56F 4D1D A087 297D6F9B5244

It means that the USA can collapse for same reasons in the near future. It is not my wish, just a [UWSL]foreboding.[/UWSL]

Whores with hijabs are less attractive though :forcedsmile:

Based but soo much struggle for nothing today iran is incel ridden just check their fertility rate
Its over.

Iran commited the mistake of let females get education iran is not that bad as retard feminist will tell you and now iran pays the price of let those pigs run free
It is very bad, the islamic revolution is over. An educated foid wants to fuck only with chads. I'm surprised that Iranians do not see it. The islamic republic will collapse if they do not furnish foids to Iranian men. The islamic republic has no reason to exist in this case. :forcedsmile:

It is very bad, the islamic revolution is over. An educated foid wants to fuck only with chads. I'm surprised that Iranians do not see it. The islamic republic will collapse if they do not furnish foids to Iranian men. The islamic republic has no reason to exist in this case. :forcedsmile:
Its over the only way to reverse the damage is by enforcing a more saudi-like style of foid control but for me iran is lost i dont see that happening anymore

Its over the only way to reverse the damage is by enforcing a more saudi-like style of foid control but for me iran is lost i dont see that happening anymore
I agree with you. Iran is lost and the first beta rebellion collapsed. :feelsohh: