Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The iPhone 12 pro exposed my subhumanity.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Some rich normie asked me to hold his phone while he played football. It was a shiny iPhone. I immediately opened the camera, and after seeing my face, I want to rope. It's really worse than I thought. My skin is so bad, hairline horrible, eyes look droopy, I look fucking homeless. If this is what girls see regularly, no wonder they are disgusted by me. I honestly don't know which one to believe, the mirror or the selfie camera...

Some rich normie asked me to hold his phone while he played football. It was a shiny iPhone. I immediately opened the camera, and after seeing my face, I want to rope. It's really worse than I thought. My skin is so bad, hairline horrible, eyes look droopy, I look fucking homeless. If this is what girls see regularly, no wonder they are disgusted by me. I honestly don't know which one to believe, the mirror or the selfie camera...
And this is without the height measurement feature

Based low inhib, checking someone's phone while he plays football

I see it more like he was his bitch tbh. He should have ran away and resold it.

Wait ya don’t have any acne?

Go onto Omegle if you want people to honestly rate your looks objectively. I messed around on it for a few weeks because I was bored with online classes, had political debates and eventually I stopped after people kept commenting that I had a monkey face, the eyes of a school shooter, and that my forehead was massive. Some people would call me ugly as fuck before skipping me onto the next person. Omegle is more of a black pill (Suicidefuel) than chadifishing in my honest opinion.

Go onto Omegle if you want people to honestly rate your looks objectively. I messed around on it for a few weeks because I was bored with online classes, had political debates and eventually I stopped after people kept commenting that I had a monkey face, the eyes of a school shooter, and that my forehead was massive. Some people would call me ugly as fuck before skipping me onto the next person. Omegle is more of a black pill (Suicidefuel) than chadifishing in my honest opinion.
Don't go on omegle as an incel unless you are looking for motivation to rope tbh

Don't go on omegle as an incel unless you are looking for motivation to rope tbh
Omegle made me realise that I was an incel in denial. It's like putting jet fuel onto yourself and setting yourself aflame. Opened my eyes tbh.

Omegle made me realise that I was an incel in denial. It's like putting jet fuel onto yourself and setting yourself aflame. Opened my eyes tbh.
I didn't need omegle to realize my situation tbh
And you weren't an incel in denial if you realized you were an incel from the negative reaction people gave to your looks. Incels in denial would continue denying or chalk it up to an isolated incident that doesn't reflect what the majority of people think of them.

shouldve threw it against a brick wall. fuck normies

Brutal. I will do that too, I don't care anymore and I want to see foid reactions :lul:

who the fuck would just hand a $1200 dollar phone to some random incel? kinda sus tbh

I didn't need omegle to realize my situation tbh
And you weren't an incel in denial if you realized you were an incel from the negative reaction people gave to your looks. Incels in denial would continue denying or chalk it up to an isolated incident that doesn't reflect what the majority of people think of them.
Or they just say “hey there are haters out there but I can’t let that get to me I know I’m a handsome sexy man bc I say so!”

but deep deep down that shit is absolutely killing their soul.