Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The internet's reaction to incels matches the stages of grief

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The stages of grief (google it if you don't know about it) claim that someone's reaction to a tragedy/loss etc is first denial, then anger, then sadness, then bargaining, and finally acceptance.

If we had to summarize the involuntarily celibate plight with a very succinct statement it would be that a certain portion of the population is unable to be in a relationship or have casual sex with women regardless of their actions. Blackpills are the explanation as to why that happens.

If you see the internet culture and its reaction as a person you'll notice that years ago the internet was strongly focused on bluepills and redpills, both of which basically deny the idea that some people are doomed. They both say just behave better, they just go at it differently. They weren't fighting us, they were just telling us nah you're wrong m8. That's the denial stage.

More recently we've had a strong increase in the hate and vitriol thrown at us. People aren't as focused on telling us that we don't exist anymore, now they acknowledge that we exist it but they want us gone. That's anger. They're not even arguing about behavior anymore, they just say we deserve everything that's happened to us.

Maybe in the future the next stage will be people sobbing and virtue signaling online about the existence of incels. Not even trying to fight us anymore, just trying to find a culprit to blame. Saying how the internet, toxic masculinity or something else is responsible.

I wonder what the bargaining phase will be like.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Bargaining phase is slow blackpilling of most intelligent normies, which can't deny facts.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: is getting awareness.

It´s good.
The more times they come here, slowly but surely they will start acknowledging it.
Eventually they will get out of their shells, and stop being Incels in denial, and join the Forum.

Some people have tried that before. But they couldn't even differenciate between cause and effect. They thought computer addiction is the cause of our problem, no, it's an effect. Would you rather spend your time rotting away on the computer or with other people, especially girls? Of course, the latter is the answer. But the foids don't want anything to do with us, so we have to cope. But the cope is to blame, because we can't talk about the root of the entire problem, the utopic standards of most women nowadays.

Some people have tried that before. But they couldn't even differenciate between cause and effect. They thought computer addiction is the cause of our problem, no, it's an effect. Would you rather spend your time rotting away on the computer or with other people, especially girls? Of course, the latter is the answer. But the foids don't want anything to do with us, so we have to cope. But the cope is to blame, because we can't talk about the root of the entire problem, the utopic standards of most women nowadays.
Yeah just like all those people telling St Bagelcel that he's bitter and insecure. Yeah no shit, try living life as 4ft11 male. ffs

They thought computer addiction is the cause of our problem,
Sounds like something my grandma would think, nobody thinks like that anymore, we are blamed for bad personality, not PC addiction.

Yeah just like all those people telling St Bagelcel that he's bitter and insecure. Yeah no shit, try living life as 4ft11 male. ffs
"Height is not his problem!", the roastie says - while making a joke about his height a few femtoseconds later.

Sounds like something my grandma would think, nobody thinks like that anymore, we are blamed for bad personality, not PC addiction.
I still see the "you're just a neckbeard with no life" thing. They always imply we have no real hobbies, interest etc.

Meanwhile almost all normies think watching netflix and seeing the last capeshit movie makes them unique and interesting.

"Height is not his problem!", the roastie says - while making a joke about his height a few femtoseconds later.

R/thathappened

Literally seen this in real time.

Height is not his problem, meanwhile you have thousands of women on twitter saying short men deserve to die, men under 6ft are undatable.

Bargaining phase is slow blackpilling of most intelligent normies, which can't deny facts.

the blackpill WILL grow, its not about if its just about how fast

"I call that a bargain. The best I ever had."

Somehow I don't see the normie scum offering to bargain with us.

They might accept us though.
Eventually.

We're already in the bargaining phase. "Guys just need to improve their mental health".