Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Internet is a really boring place.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
It's beyond overrated. I don't even use it. I just stare at walls nowadays.

Idk maybe I am going insane or the internet is really boring now.

It is after Jews ruined everything and made everything a safespace.

curryfool

kekfuel

It is. when you exhaust everything there is to see and is Blackpilled then its over

it still does the job for me. i love being comfy with social media

Nothing is interesting anymore

just start cooming and watch meme videos it sort of keeps me sane blackpill content is just too depressing

browse the deepweb lots of .onion sites/forums for you to enjoy
its mainstream anyway these days

Last edited:
Still better than real life IMO

Have access to the largest rescource of knowledge and information in the history of mankind.

"Its kinda boring bros"

It's because the Internet is getting kinda old now, 25+ years old now. Websites themselves used to be really interesting. Finding things was tough, so finding the cool sites it was like a treasure hunt. Now, it's all meh, commoditized, monopolized, full of ads, it's like we are in the age of late night infomercials where everything is just shit to make money with as little effort and creativity as possible.

Now I visit mostly just this website, and reddit... and that's about it. Youtube is replacing what I used to do on the web, and even that is starting to fill up with crap.

It's a cycle that keeps on repeating. The signal-to-noise ratio keeps going down on every new kind of medium.

Probably because you’re boring. There is too much to the internet for it to be boring. I’m guessing you’re like me and just browse/watch dumb shit

It's beyond overrated. I don't even use it. I just stare at walls nowadays.

Idk maybe I am going insane or the internet is really boring now.
It is

it was more better until fucking corporations turned it into a shithole to sell their cheap plastic crap

The internet is being severely restriced now, controlled, watched over, little freedom of speech anywhere on the internet anymore. You’re limited in what you can do. Not to mention normies completely flood everywhere. It has gone downhill for some time. Early 2010s internet mogged the utter crap it is now

I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have a computer with access to the Internet, tbh.

Everything is boring. Life is boring. Anything that makes you feel otherwise is a cope, a distraction.

At least it’s more interesting than real-life

It's all we have. Without the internet we are nothing

67677918 10106097296520749 7296821901698007040 o

Support Web 3.0 Invest in decentralized internet blockchain projects.

Every cope has its end

Cope it's all we have.

I like the internet

The internet was awesome in the early 2000s until it got ruined by kikes.

true there are better things to do

I remember it was so much better in 2014, or maybe I just got numb. Anyway tho gaming is dead and manga is dead.