Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The internet blackpilling zoomers?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I saw this PewDiePie video in my recommended, and I know his demographic is mostly zoomers. He made a video on that one noodlewhore speed dating ragefuel video, and all the comments seem to be decently blackpilled.

View: https://youtu.be/itGRS6JXK1s

>PewDiePie

Not one second.

Pewdiepie had always been a little based. I think his political views are pretty right wing as well, like not supporting immigration and all that. He just can't say it or jewtube will kill him. Heck he acknowledges the clownworld.

I saw this PewDiePie video in my recommended, and I know his demographic is mostly zoomers. He made a video on that one noodlewhore speed dating ragefuel video, and all the comments seem to be decently blackpilled.

View: https://youtu.be/itGRS6JXK1s

I think youtube has an agenda to blackpill zoomers so they can start churning out more interracial AMWF series with no objections from demoralized and defeated ricecels and currycels in the longterm.

A lot of white and jewish Silicon Valley types have similar hostile views toward ethnic males and lust for ethnic females that the alt-right has tbh

Pewdiepie had always been a little based. I think his political views are pretty right wing as well, like not supporting immigration and all that. He just can't say it or jewtube will kill him. Heck he acknowledges the clownworld.
Who cares what a right-wing Swede thinks, Sweden as a whole isn't that way.

Who cares what a right-wing Swede thinks, Sweden as a whole isn't that way.
Scandinavia as a whole is cucked. Just look at the cabinet of Norway. Style and aesthetic over substance. You can tell from a mile away that the government is a puppet and someone else is pulling the strings from behind.

Scandinavia as a whole is cucked. Just look at the cabinet of Norway. Style and aesthetic over substance. You can tell from a mile away that the government is a puppet and someone else is pulling the strings from behind.

When you have such a strong social safety net women are only incentivized to prioritize looks in a mate and money and financial worries aren't as much of a concern.
But look at countries where it is more of a concern like the US where there is more a fusion between tradcuck social conservatism and feminism. Are things really that much better?

I don't understand why Scandinavians let in ethnics, I can understand Mainland Europe because they have colonized countries but not them iirc.

You realize you dont need to watch the video to see the comments right?

I know, I don't care, tbbh ngl. I'd much rather read comments from bros here than normies on fucking JewTube.

I don't understand why Scandinavians let in ethnics, I can understand Mainland Europe because they have colonized countries but not them iirc.
My guess is dwindling population and a globalist mindset that insists on equality of all humans(which is dumb, there is hardly anything in common between a libyan arabcel and a Swede blond chad). Its mostly the population issue I guess, their economies would collapse in the next few decades without labour.

My guess is dwindling population and a globalist mindset that insists on equality of all humans(which is dumb, there is hardly anything in common between a libyan arabcel and a Swede blond chad). Its mostly the population issue I guess, their economies would collapse in the next few decades without labour.
The only link would be both are Caucasians.
But the Islamic community did come in contact with the Vikings, so that is another link that goes back centuries. So you kinda used a wrong example lol.

i hate popular youtubers and that for a change, they're all chads

He panders to lots of groups. His new videos are reactions to 30 day fiancé where he says ‘look at all the women being so funny’ because they comment on how the ugly man has no neck. He is entertaining.