Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The interesting ending of my previous job

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
About a year ago at the last day of work (it was only temporarily)
I got a hold of a bottle of whiskey, drank like 20-30 cl in the morning very quickly, just drank straight out of the bottle for 10 minutes,
before heading off to work. I had the bottle with me. Continued drinking some during the day, eventually when it was only one hour remaining I went into the bathroom and finished the bottle, than I went out and opened a can of beer.

Unfortunately my female boss caught me drinking the beer and started bitching about it, and about something else. It made me very stressed and I started hyperventilating extensively for like 20-30 minutes (first time in my life I think), I asked her many times to stop talking but she didn't, she didn't give a fuck that I was literally having a panic attack. I was sitting on the floor.

I started aggressively shutting insults to her, almost all being incel related. "Bitch" "whore" and abunch of other stuff, only reason I somewhat remember it is cause I talked to her on the phone the next day and she mentioned that I said abunch of terrible stuff, she didn't give me any examples. I can't even remember in detail what I said.

from my knowledge she never told anyone about it or tried to cause any problems for me.

learned about a week ago that she's pregnant. She was pretty cute.

Stfu you simp.

About a year ago at the last day of work (it was only temporarily)
I got a hold of a bottle of whiskey, drank like 20-30 cl in the morning very quickly, just drank straight out of the bottle for 10 minutes,
before heading off to work. I had the bottle with me. Continued drinking some during the day, eventually when it was only one hour remaining I went into the bathroom and finished the bottle, than I went out and opened a can of beer.

Unfortunately my female boss caught me drinking the beer and started bitching about it, and about something else. It made me very stressed and I started hyperventilating extensively for like 20-30 minutes (first time in my life I think), I asked her many times to stop talking but she didn't, she didn't give a fuck that I was literally having a panic attack. I was sitting on the floor.

I started aggressively shutting insults to her, almost all being incel related. "Bitch" "whore" and abunch of other stuff, only reason I somewhat remember it is cause I talked to her on the phone the next day and she mentioned that I said abunch of terrible stuff, she didn't give me any examples. I can't even remember in detail what I said.

from my knowledge she never told anyone about it or tried to cause any problems for me.

learned about a week ago that she's pregnant. She was pretty cute.
so you go on this site and tell everyone eating certain foods or drinking certain stuff is why our lives are bad yet you willingly consume alcohol? alcohol is disgusting its legit poison, its a normie thing

How is bitch and whore incel related? Also you're a massive pussy and you made this up

You made this up because you automatically assumed people will call you out on your bullshit and had to explain yourself like

"I can't even remember what I said, I only remember this because" you're a giant larping faggot.

But hey at least crop the image correctly you troglodyte

You made this up because you automatically assumed people will call you out on your bullshit and had to explain yourself like

"I can't even remember what I said, I only remember this because" you're a giant larping faggot.
If you didn't know it's easy to forget stuff the following day when you are too drunk...
Seemed reasonable to give an explanation.

Calling people fagots cause you don't like em is a big teller how much of a loser you are, I don't doubt you will remain an incel for the rest of your life.

so you go on this site and tell everyone eating certain foods or drinking certain stuff is why our lives are bad yet you willingly consume alcohol? alcohol is disgusting its legit poison, its a normie thing
Okay, I guess you prefer weed lmao.

Normies consume alcohol cause it's "fun", I do it to self medicate.

Since alcohol is the only thing that helps my social anxiety and mental health I'm not planning to quit.

In the end alcohol is just an energy source, can be very unhealthy to some but not to all.

Wow u called ur female boss a bitch and a whore and she didnt report u 2 the cops? Fakecel tbh