Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The intensity of my hate is dying down

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I feel indifferent to whores these days. There was a time when I passionately hated them but I know it's something that I can't have so I just keep it pushing. I feel like I'm submitting a life of hermitdom. I just hug my pillows and jerk off everyday. I wish there is a good AI waifu bot in the future.

I feel indifferent to whores these days. There was a time when I passionately hated them but I know it's something that I can't have so I just keep it pushing. I feel like I'm submitting a life of hermitdom. I just hug my pillows and jerk off everyday. I wish there is a good AI waifu bot in the future.

I feel apathetic towards them

My hatred has only been growing honestly

My feeling of them being satanic has risen, but i have no hatred toward them

my hate died years ago
im between depression and acceptance

I felt more relaxed in 2023 when I had so many online friends but then I got betrayed by so many people and I'm becoming more hateful and angry! (Only to normies not brocels I don't hate any incels they are all my friends)

I think it's natural to stop giving a fuck as you get older. It's one of the only perks of getting older as an incel. That, and being closer to death.

You are growing mature for Death, as the Pessimista would call it. We go through this stage TogethER, incel men after age 25.