Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The instant light up in the foids face seeing a tall fag.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I witnessed it with my own eyes everyone else the foid bartender was pretty much neutral with. But with this TALLFAG. Her eyes lit up she smiled and played with her hair. You can't make this shit up. This dude wasn't even that attractive. Height > everything.

I witnessed a black pill moment right in front of me. She also had a BF that was ordering that could probably beat his ass and mogged him facially and he was muscular but nothing will ever triumph the height pill.

Verifiable proof that the HEIGHT IS FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Witnessed this happening irl numerous times

I witnessed it with my own eyes everyone else the foid bartender was pretty much neutral with. But with this TALLFAG. Her eyes lit up she smiled and played with her hair. You can't make this shit up. This dude wasn't even that attractive. Height > everything.
I witnessed a black pill moment right in front of me. She also had a BF that was ordering that could probably beat his ass and mogged him facially and he was muscular but nothing will ever triumph the height pill.

All according to my own experiences. :yes:

You saw the same?
Yes when they see a tall guy it's like a starving person passing by a bakery.
It's like their whole biology is wired towards lusting after tall guys and making them theirs.

Yes when they see a tall guy it's like a starving person passing by a bakery.
It's like their whole biology is wired towards lusting after tall guys and making them theirs.
It's not even that bad when you're in hs but for some reason college foids go ape shit over tall dudes

Heightpill proven again INDEED! Tallfags are fakecels. MUHH AUTIZM, MUHH MENTALCEL

@Left4DeadDarkie @JucheApologist

Heightpill proven again INDEED! Tallfags are fakecels. MUHH AUTIZM, MUHH MENTALCEL

@Left4DeadDarkie @JucheApologist
Nigga aren't you 5'10? You aren't that much shorter then me