Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The insanity is overflowing

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

the clown for clowns
I’m planning to start Starvemaxxing. I need hollow cheeks. I need a jawline. Hollow cheeks is life. Jaw is law. Jaw is life. No hollow cheeks. No life. If I die in the process then I died for a good cause. Keep hustling, keep grinding. Never get up.

If your maxilla is flat and/or mandible is weak, you'll have to perpetually starvationmaxx to see a modicum of facial definition and angularity.

If your maxilla is flat and/or mandible is weak, you'll have to perpetually starvationmaxx to see a modicum of facial definition and angularity.
I will look good for a couple of months before dying of malnutrition. Worth it.

I speak from personal experience btw. My maxilla is super flat and cheekbones non-existent. I also lack sharpness and forward growth in my mandible. Never began for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I speak from personal experience btw. My maxilla is super flat and cheekbones non-existent. I also lack sharpness and forward growth in my mandible. Never began for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I will try being extremely skinny and see what happens, if I still have no definition then I will know that it’s over. You should also Starvemax to the extreme. We have nothing to lose anyway.

Owari da.

You should also Starvemax to the extreme. We have nothing to lose anyway.
I actually tried this when I was younger. It was difficult in the long run to be so devoid of food and nutrition. I found myself breaking my starvation multiple times because I felt so weak and malnourished.

Only works if you have a jawline to begin with

I tought of this aswell but its too much effort

I’m planning to start Starvemaxxing. I need hollow cheeks. I need a jawline. Hollow cheeks is life. Jaw is law. Jaw is life. No hollow cheeks. No life. If I die in the process then I died for a good cause. Keep hustling, keep grinding. Never get up.
Honestly gigabased. I should do this too. The problem for me is that i can feel myself getting all shaky when my body is switching from burning carbs to fat, so I get into this mode where all I can think about is getting food for a few minutes. Usually I am fine after that period passes, but it takes a lot of willpower. Luckily I'm still in good shape and not overweight or a fatcel, so I won't have to work too hard to lose extra weight.

Honestly gigabased. I should do this too. The problem for me is that i can feel myself getting all shaky when my body is switching from burning carbs to fat, so I get into this mode where all I can think about is getting food for a few minutes. Usually I am fine after that period passes, but it takes a lot of willpower. Luckily I'm still in good shape and not overweight or a fatcel, so I won't have to work too hard to lose extra weight.
would you update me if there are results?

would you update me if there are results?
Yes I can make a post or reply about it. Usually for me it only takes a couple days of not eating much or about 2 or 3 skipped meals to get into that fat burning mode. It feels great once you get past the shaking bullshit.

Yes I can make a post or reply about it. Usually for me it only takes a couple days of not eating much or about 2 or 3 skipped meals to get into that fat burning mode. It feels great once you get past the shaking bullshit.
Try to get in some electrolytes and some vitamins if possible. Good luck on your journey.

Try to get in some electrolytes and some vitamins if possible. Good luck on your journey.
Yes of course, the vitamins and such are key so your body will still function and stuff. Anyways thanks, hopefully your process goes well too.