Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE INSANE GREED society is built upon

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Gotta have more more more, Push down this person to push myself up, No compassion for your fellow mates, Run everyone over with a bus and as long as 1 survives they think they won the gold olympics just for surviving, Gotta have huge aptmts make it big, Have 100ds clothes and money you cant take to the grave, If he doesnt look like this or that its over for him, And the goverments just have people stuck on the street like Cmon, Are we that greedy we cant help people in need? Me with breathing issues was denied fixing, I can hear myself loud like an airplane turbine, Ive been to 3 doctors now and they all refuse to do anything, I think im genuinly fucked! The system is very inefficient in the medical sector, Tons of corruption and refusal to help people in need, My surgery takes just 1 hour and i can breathe fine but im not even worth that, THX for letting me know your business model of helping people was false scandicuck country!

Honestly fuck this compassionless society, We dont even care about eachother, Were just pushing eachother down and me me me me, Oh well, FUCK THE MEDICAL SYSTEM TOO FOR FAILING ITS CITIZENS!

3ect5wjmhf641

How are we going to reverse this?
By making a society where people can actually thrive and not be opressed by goverment forces stronger than oneself, Goverment should make sure every citizen has a good life and feel protected and make sure our medical needs are met. Without that it cant be called a society, Then its called a failciety

We are in a competition that Is unfair and there are No Rules applied to It besides laws .

If your Born better " and / or Woman your already on the Winner side . While some random 3. World Mut gets Shot in the Head Just because.

Really fuck this world sometimes :feelsclown:

I’m on the job hunt, and the people in the medical sector are the nastiest motherfuckers and sluts in the entire world. They are mean, rude and stuck up. You would think medical staff want to help people in need, but no, they think they are better and more important than everyone else and only care about their social status and making money.