Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The innocent,shy types are the worse of all

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
there is nothing that angers me the most if shy,innocent women.We all know they are huge fucking whores,but their deception is so great that they try to delude the entire world into thinking she is a pious virtuous girl(a servant of god) when in reality she is one huge cumpdumpster for chad.

It's brutal that i have to live next to one of these types.Granted,i don't know if she is a whore(or if she has ever been in a relationship for that matter),but her entire sthick is so sketchy,that i don't believe it for one fucking second. This girl is your typical sweet girl next door type.White,skinny,uses a fringe,always has those cute haircuts that you only see alt hoes/innocent girl types/tradwhores using and man she has all the shy girl moves to a tee.

Believe i have been in this place for over 2 years now and never have i ever seen this girl with a guy(corroborated by my mother who goes out everyday).Me and my mother have also never seen this girl going out alone.If she goes out she goes out with her mother.Also she doesn't/barely uses makeup and neither does she use whore dresses.And boy if you saw her smile and her "shy" glances,you would know that this girl has all the shy girl tricks to a tee.
She even avoids the sligthest chance of being with strangers,thus acting as if she had some type of social anxiety.

Now the truly sad part,is that in terms of looks she is exactly my type,and just knowing that if i was chad i could so easily marry her,makes me fucking seethe.In my previous home,there were only boomer women,so at least i didn't have to see a prime girl who acts as non whore in my backyard(the yard is shared) every once in a while.It just reminds me of how over it is.life is brutal.

May god have mercy on me.There is a chance i will move out next year so we will see.

I mean if you know it's over then why bother even thinking about this whore?

I mean if you know it's over then why bother even thinking about this whore?
if only you knew how much i would love to just ignore women for the rest of my life.Women only bring temptations to my mind,making me turn away from god and everything that is good about him.I know that women also have a divine spark(god create them for a reason) but i fucking hate having all this lust and these feelings of longing and loneliness.

if only you knew how much i would love to just ignore women for the rest of my life.Women only bring temptations to my mind,making me turn away from god and everything that is good about him.I know that women also have a divine spark(god create them for a reason) but i fucking hate having all this lust and these feelings of longing and loneliness.
Being an incel was what caused me to turn away from God. God literally loves Chads in the Bible. All of the OT Bible characters had multiple wives. King Solomon had over 1000. King David had 20. Bruh, God does not care about us. Incels don't exist in the Bible.

Being an incel was what caused me to turn away from God. God literally loves Chads in the Bible. All of the OT Bible characters had multiple wives. King Solomon had over 1000. King David had 20. Bruh, God does not care about us. Incels don't exist in the Bible.
Jesus was most likely an incel and there have been incel saints like saint drogo for example.

I also have one of those silent cousins who you would never expect it from... guess what...

I also have one of those silent cousins who you would never expect it from... guess what...
you can tell the story brocel,but it's amazing how women are so well at hiding their deception.is there anything that a women can't sucessfully lie about?

you can tell the story brocel,but it's amazing how women are so well at hiding their deception.is there anything that a women can't sucessfully lie about?
I was blackpilled when I heard it, but it's not that she was explicit talking about it, it was just a passing comment she made most people wouldn't even care to think about. It's in the little things that blackpill shine the most.
We were just talking about how junkie a street looked and she said yeah there are very junkie streets where she is studying and she knew a guy from one of those kind of streets which she visited.
I didn't show it but I was dissapointed, if even she likes dark triad guys, there is not a single hole in this planet who doesn't

Ask her out
Kill her (in GTA 5) if she says no

IDK personally I hate the loud, proud, in-your-face about it whores. Like AWALT obviously, I just personally have slightly less searing hatred for the ones that shut the fuck up about their Chad splooge slurping escapades. Then again I am a known brainlet :feelshehe:

They’re bigger chad chasers than the beckys

there is nothing that angers me the most if shy,innocent women.We all know they are huge fucking whores,but their deception is so great that they try to delude the entire world into thinking she is a pious virtuous girl(a servant of god) when in reality she is one huge cumpdumpster for chad.

It's brutal that i have to live next to one of these types.Granted,i don't know if she is a whore(or if she has ever been in a relationship for that matter),but her entire sthick is so sketchy,that i don't believe it for one fucking second. This girl is your typical sweet girl next door type.White,skinny,uses a fringe,always has those cute haircuts that you only see alt hoes/innocent girl types/tradwhores using and man she has all the shy girl moves to a tee.

Believe i have been in this place for over 2 years now and never have i ever seen this girl with a guy(corroborated by my mother who goes out everyday).Me and my mother have also never seen this girl going out alone.If she goes out she goes out with her mother.Also she doesn't/barely uses makeup and neither does she use whore dresses.And boy if you saw her smile and her "shy" glances,you would know that this girl has all the shy girl tricks to a tee.
She even avoids the sligthest chance of being with strangers,thus acting as if she had some type of social anxiety.

Now the truly sad part,is that in terms of looks she is exactly my type,and just knowing that if i was chad i could so easily marry her,makes me fucking seethe.In my previous home,there were only boomer women,so at least i didn't have to see a prime girl who acts as non whore in my backyard(the yard is shared) every once in a while.It just reminds me of how over it is.life is brutal.

May god have mercy on me.There is a chance i will move out next year so we will see.
high iq

They’re bigger chad chasers than the beckys
this is actually true and many times they can actually snag one permanently with greater ease. this especially can be seen if you ever go to Utah in Mormon areas.

yes yes, women who dress modestly merely do it to make a show of being modest