Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the injustices dealt to me are a fucking cruel nightmarish joke

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I have been kicked out of uni when I have done NOTHING

All the normie pieces of shit that have done wrong to me have gotten no punishment while I have been kicked out

Everyone is against me besides a few people that understand, my newest RA that I explained my entire situation to, and one normie I know

Every university person involved in my case is not human and does not listen to logic.

Most random normies that have only heard bits and pieces of my story just laugh at my predicaments and think I deserve it

My family does not understand and takes the fact that I am in trouble as evidence that I definitely did something wrong as do most people

My newest roommate acted like a complete cunt to me behind my back although I did nothing to him. He deserves great suffering.

The director of student affairs at my uni is a cartoonishly cruel bitch. She didn't even show up in person to my appeal meeting and when I was started to explain stuff she cut me off and was like "we're not going to get into all these details blah blah we only have FIFTEEN MINUTES blah blah" and made the decision to kick me out. After I appealed that she sent me another email saying that even though I planned to appeal I still had to move out within 24 hours. I am not going to bother anymore.

just wait till I'm dead. they will regret crucifying me for nothing like this. nah jk they won't give a fuck but at least I'll be free from my suffering.
vile_cunt.png

I'm sorry to hear about all of this. Times like this you gotta keep on trucking. It sucks but you'll get through it

Yep, being an incel increases chances of being a black sheep even if people can't see your face