Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The inherent patheticism of an incel

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
In the state of affairs of the inscription process of the university I'm entering was a WhatsApp group from which we get notified about things like when classes will start and such, everyone in that group is a new student. I have no friends/life and wondering who will be my future class mates I proceed to check the list of members, viewing their looks, comparing me with others, partly to assess what social opportunities I'd have in my college life and partly to see if a spot pretty foids ofc, and I saw the one I thought was the most beautiful of them all. I imagined being with her, admiring her face, zooming in... etc. I visited her profile almost every day, until cruel reality punched me in the face, she changed her photo for one where she's embracing her chad lite and he's grabbing her from her waist, what's funny is that from the beginning I knew something like this would happen.

The I have a boyfriend pill

I hope you learned your lesson, but knowing greycels, you'll go right back to self delusion only to post another thread like this

Good luck with university

I feel like I could have written this exact same paragraph when I started in college... You probably shouldn't continue to look at their profiles, it'll only make you feel worse.

never fall in love as a trucel. if you ever get oneitis again, remember she is the same typical whore as all foids are.

I always assume every woman no matter who. Have a boyfriend.

I hope you learned your lesson, but knowing greycels, you'll go right back to self delusion only to post another thread like this

Good luck with university
High IQ