Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The infighting on this forum needs to STOP

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Jk who gives a fucking shit lol it's the fucking internet why so serious it's just funny and entertaining when theres beef and threads like this get made y u bein so serious and also personally I barely ever see or experience infighting anyway it really isn't even an actual problem just like back when ppl were Makin threads tellin ppl to stop being pedos when literally no one was jfl

Government shill

i try to avoid it because it can be stressful ngl

Good read if I read it in Eminem's voice

Exactly lol it's the fucking internet lol nobody cares

The past 2 weeks there has been lots of drama compared to before.

Can't read what you said but based title.

Imagine being a normie watching 2 subhumans bark at each other on a sad little forum

As Long as there's diversity there will be fighting

Gimme' my fucking pork scratchings ya bastard.

Its very confusing and incoherent.
Simply joking. Who gives a screwing poop roaring with laughter. It's the screwing web why so genuine? It's simply clever and engaging when theres meat. And strings like this get made. For what reason are you being so genuine? And furthermore by and by I scarcely ever observe or experience infighting at any rate. It truly isn't so much as a real issue simply like back when people were making strings advising individuals to quit being pedos when actually nobody was. Simply screwing laughing uncontrollably.

Simply joking. Who gives a screwing poop roaring with laughter. It's the screwing web why so genuine? It's simply clever and engaging when theres meat. And strings like this get made. For what reason are you being so genuine? And furthermore by and by I scarcely ever observe or experience infighting at any rate. It truly isn't so much as a real issue simply like back when people were making strings advising individuals to quit being pedos when actually nobody was. Simply screwing laughing uncontrollably.
Nice, very good use of paraphrasing.

When before?
I haven't been a lot here, only 2,5 months, but only lately have I noticed any drama
We were relentlessly discussing sub8. Heated arguments with @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell
it has resolved since then. we are on more equal terms

We were relentlessly discussing sub8. Heated arguments with @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell
it has resolved since then. we are on more equal terms
pretty much tbh.

some of it was memeing though. but yeah it's more calm though

You made it even more incoherent, I guess. Its still funny.

On one hand discussion discussion brings division, on the other division doesn't bring any more discussion. We should be wise to balance the two

i try to avoid it because it can be stressful ngl

tenor.gif

You make some of the most controversial threads

DRAMA AND FIGHTS ARE FUN AND NECESSARY.
THOSE WHO SAY OTHERWISE SHOULD GO FUCK THEMSELVSES.

UNITE AND RISE

FORWARDS!
7d8e6052cd097daf584bb379023946d3

Humans JFL.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

This is probably how rights for women got started.